• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] {NPC} Custom Promoter

Tech_Rob

Reaction score
I am looking to get a custom promotion NPC. This NPC would be for a single vocation, each Vocation will get their own. For example:

Player: Hi
NPC: Welcome *Player name*. My name is *NPC name*. How may I assist you today?
Player: training
NPC: I can certainly train you to become *Custom Vocation*. First I would need to test you. Please go and kill *X number* of *X creatures* so that I know you are worthy of my teachings. Would you like to start now?
Player: Yes
NPC: What are you waiting for? Get a move on and do the task set forth for you!

(This would start the quest for killing X amount of creatures)

Player: Hi
NPC: Welcome *Player name*. My name is *NPC name*. How may I assist you today?
Player: *Custom Vocation*
NPC: Have you completed the task I assigned to you?
Player: Yes
NPC: Would you like to be promoted to *Custom Vocation*? (Assuming they completed the quest)
else
NPC: Why would you come to me before finishing your task? I am starting to think you are not worthy. Come back when you are ready.

It should be a farely simple script, though I have not scripted in a very long time. If someone is able to assist with this NPC, I would be greatly appreciative of it. If I end up figuring it out myself, I will remove this thread.

Back