• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

{Request} Reporting NPC

Cm Himen

flesh,no-ip.org
Reaction score
Hi since CRTL+R wont send any report to a gm or cm i wish to make a npc that can... heres how it goes

1) {player} hi

2) {NPC} Hello [playername] Would you like to report something to a gamemaster?

3) [player] Yes

4) {NPC} What would you like to report?

5) [player] CM Himen is botting in the north east troll cave.

6) {NPC} Are you sure you want to report (msg)?

7) {player] Yes

8) {NPC} Thanks for your report. A Gamemaster will contact you ASAP.

Then send message box (kind of pm like reg tibia does) 1 on 1 convo

Or if someone could make me a command such as !ruleviolation (report here) and still comes up as the 1 on 1 convo

if this is possible it would save my day... thanks

Hmm you could make it an bit difenend instead of the npc sends an pm to the cm or gm, it will add the report in an .txt file.
atleast that's my opinion

You/someone could get all the gamemasters on the server with luasql, and then check which ones are online. Message a random one that's online (NOT the first, or he'll get all the messages and the others none), and if there's no one online put it in a txt, or make a new mysql table where you save the reports (nicer).

@up: That'll probably lag a bit, instead, why not just create the txt file and have a talkaction for GMs to read the reports? Not sure if it's possible. If not, then save the reports using luaSql on database and see reports using internet browser.
Anyways, doesn't TFS have CTRL+R anyways?

It has a rule violation thing but it doesn't work.
Why would it lag? It's just one query... and looking up the gms online shouldn't be a problem.

But reading a txt is, only the hoster would be able to read it unless you build a homepage which you might not want.

Back