• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request]TFS 0.3.4 Wands/Rods/Ammo...

Dilio

Owner of Project Thala
Reaction score
Well, in the newest TFS, I've noticed that if you 'look' at a Wand, Rod or Ammo, you will get: "You see a snakebite rod(). It can only be properly~~~~" or "You see 5 bolts(). It weigh~~~"

I was wondering how you would get rid of the "()" I looked into the Source, and I'm guessing it's under item.cpp where it checks weapontypes. I've tried fixing it, but I can't figure it out. Thank you very much in advance.

Edit: Figured the problem out by myself.

Last edited:
Well, in the newest TFS, I've noticed that if you 'look' at a Wand, Rod or Ammo, you will get: "You see a snakebite rod(). It can only be properly~~~~" or "You see 5 bolts(). It weigh~~~"

I was wondering how you would get rid of the "()" I looked into the Source, and I'm guessing it's under item.cpp where it checks weapontypes. I've tried fixing it, but I can't figure it out. Thank you very much in advance.

Edit: Figured the problem out by myself.

what was the problem? i have the same with some items...

Back