• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Requesting 2 sprites.

hmm i MIGHT help you if i get free time, they seem fairly straight forward.

Come on people, it's two sprites...
And I can tell you that these sprites will not get lost, it'll be USED

You mean like an clear icy look with a shell indentation? I will have a go tomorrow! :)

Haha sorry ill work on it today :)

EDIT: Well, it's kinda hard to get a glassy finish.. :S but i attempted it, kinda gave up. Maybe i will work on them some more? idk. But i'll psot what i have done.
9vUaHk.png
__xRw.png

549olo.png

Attachments

Last edited:
I've created a sprite of the requested lamp.
Although I just started spriting yesterday, I do hope you are satisfied ;)

The lamp is attached to metal so you can hang it on your walls,... I do hope that it fits.
lamp_oldxar.png

Haha sorry ill work on it today :)

EDIT: Well, it's kinda hard to get a glassy finish.. :S but i attempted it, kinda gave up. Maybe i will work on them some more? idk. But i'll psot what i have done.
9vUaHk.png
__xRw.png

549olo.png

Nice edit! You guys should consider taking this one cause I'm ain't doin' any edits. Tho you shall ask before you edit ones sprite. :D

---
Although I'm just sayin' that Blez didn't point it out well. What kind of imprinted shell do you need? It shall be imprinted on the inner or the outer side of the tile and which shiny effect do you need? :)

Hmm Blez that is kinda hard to do, i know exactly as you mean; A light/translucent look glass tile with an indentation of a shell (inverse).

Not only does it have to be symetrical (for mass tilling) the shell would need perfect shading for the "glass" effect. I could probably do this but i need to find the perfect colours for this. So give me some time to find the colours and experiment.

Gothead, although it is your sprite, all i did was edited it into a tile and faded the colour and shading alittle. Blez knows the credits for the original shell goto you so i didn't bother stating.

I will attempt this tomorrow.

Regarding the lamp, i'll do this also (this is easier) - Do you want it to be constantly off? or both types?
a. Also would you like the "on" effect to be glowing/throbbing? (seems like a nice idea).

Back
Top Bottom