• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Requests for Tools

Master-m

Need help? Just ask!
Senator
Reaction score
Request tools that you need in here.
I will try to help searching/making it for you but make reasonable requests.
Not like "I want my own client where I can edit everything in and want it called Noob1 as name"

Btw Thanks for not spamming. ;)

Last edited:
Hi everyone, just wondering if someone had an old item editor lying around I cant seem to find a version lower than 2.2 for download, I'm looking for the 7.4 editor I would gladly rep anyone who can help me.

Solved~ I actually meant a Dat Editor but I got it now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need a working dat Editor for 8.6
Noxitu's and the black demon ~ don't work in 8.6..

A frame rate decreaser like on tibiabot NG.
When tibia is closed its process is almost undetectable!

Also i would love a lvl 800 rebirth system!
When you reach 800 you get an option to keep lvling or another to get reborn keeping the mlvl and skills but to choose another vocation!
an ek with 100 mlvl woot ! :p

I'm quite sure an EK with mlvl -- 100 using exori/exori gran would most likely debugg the server.

Joshua, I appreciate the effort, but I've done a ton of research on what it is, but it's not matching the file type I need for the tibia editor. I've gone into the other .idlf files that come pre-packaged. and it's the sprites in all forms/movements combined into one file. It's really quite confusing.

Back