• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
- party system (maybe with shared xp)
- 8.0 battle system

I think you should focus on the battle system, trying to make it look like tibia..
I see that knights poof attacks a lot more than on normal tibia
I think that if there is something that should be reviewed is this

Stamina system like the Stages Exp?(W/ options Share or not)
Party System
More NPC Examples
PVP areas like(if your server isn't PVP you put some (X,Y,Z) in a xml file and the place will be avaliable to PVP combats
New Pots of Tibia 8.0
NPC Example of Separete Advanced Addons

Last edited:
-NPC's with OLD STYLE (jiddo system is too complex and i can't find examples in ENOUGHT forum)
-battle sys 8.0 (more dmg from knights, a little reduced damage from mages)
-stamina sounds a good ideia (able/disable in config)
-pvp arena
and
-the server is under GPL license, you cannot sell this, 'due to some trouble' the 'delay' of realese is only a 'sorry' ¬¬.

and the extraordinary ideas (pet system, party system with shared XP, use two weapons, /makesay) forgot this, only made the server to work as tibia world :)

@4Play
the new potions of tibia can maded from actions, so if you wanna, seach this -.-

Last edited:
-NPC's with OLD STYLE (jiddo system is too complex and i can't find examples in ENOUGHT forum)
-battle sys 8.0 (more dmg from knights, a little reduced damage from mages)
-stamina sounds a good ideia (able/disable in config)
-pvp arena
and
-the server is under GPL license, you cannot sell this, 'due to some trouble' the 'delay' of realese is only a 'sorry' ¬¬.

and the extraordinary ideas (pet system, party system with shared XP, use two weapons, /makesay) forgot this, only made the server to work as tibia world :)

@4Play
the new potions of tibia can maded from actions, so if you wanna, seach this -.-
as the tibia potions can be made on actions, the old npc system is still working. Try to make a normal npc without anything from the sys ;)

Also, even if the potions can be made on actions, he is requesting those to add to TFS actions folder, huh? ;)

*/clean
*/invisible
*PVP and No-pvp zones will be great!
*More examples of NPC

With all this i think the server will be very complete!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

/invisible think and pet system.
also pvp no pvp zones

will be great...

And... another thing....

I's almost a bug:
The experience stages, I've seen have a lil problem,
when you are low lvl and have exp stages this also work for skills, and magic... so a low lvl will get more skills more fast than a higher lvl with less esp stages...
Correct me if I'm wrong I'm don't tested very well yet.

- /clean, ( no clean items make in map editor ) Completed.
- /invisible,
- Party system,
- DMG rate in vocations.xml ( like this <formula damage="1.2" defense="1.1" armor="1.1"/> )

Last edited:
[Request]

Hello, if is possible to add night Test

--- misc --- :

Add night mode?
I no see yet, night working on Forgotten or i am wrong o_O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back