• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i think if i post here is good so here it is where can i get the full npc folder to tfs or at least something almost equal. If it don't exist can somebody give me their i can handle the spawn

I think, that Talaturen doesn't check "Feature Request" on sourceforge.net, so i will post here some things to do ;)

1. PvP Arena working, and PvP Zones (If its possible).

2. Weapons.xml, added new "ammo" type = "noremovecount". I mean, that should be removed in config = "removeAmmoWhenUsingDistanceWeapon" and added
this in weapons. Or if is there another way to do this. But my idea is that some weapons will be removable and some not. I want to be arrow was needed only 1, but bolts will be removable.

3. House from level. I compiled it by myself and i no need this, but i think another people need it ;) I have copied it from Devland sources.

4. Auto server save- really needed :(, becouse sometimes when server crashed from my false (wrong script or somethink) - players aren't saved.

5. Red skull time, and when is 1 frag removed, or just say me where i can
change it. I mean somethink in config like:
"time to lose one frag" = xx
"time to lose a white skull" = xx
"bantime, for how long the player is banned" = xx

6. Summons follow player everywhere (config: yes/no)

7. Die Percent.
Its really needed.

In vocations.xml somethink like:

<diepercent experience="5" magic="5" skill="5" equipment="5"
container="100"/>

Becouse now all vocations loss same, and it isn't configurable what they
loss, and how much.

Thats all i think, what will make Your Forgotten Server better, and more people will use it.

Also, i want thank you for your really speed :p
I reported this with Royal Spears, and now its fixed.

Ahh, and, in 4-5 days i will start Dedicated Server. And i will start Premium Account via SMS. When i will get some money from this i'm sure i will donate your really big job!

Thank you very much, Talaturen! ;)

My requests:

1) Blessed wooden stake and obsidian knife scripts
2) Real Tibia addon NPC

I was also wondering if you could make a section of the forums dedicated to TFS addons. If people make scripts for monsters, spells, actions, etc, they can post them in there. This will help a lot of people.

Cheers,
Fyrezerk

I'd really like to see death delay, I'm begging for this! :D

My requests:

1) Blessed wooden stake and obsidian knife scripts
2) Real Tibia addon NPC

I was also wondering if you could make a section of the forums dedicated to TFS addons. If people make scripts for monsters, spells, actions, etc, they can post them in there. This will help a lot of people.

Cheers,
Fyrezerk

Ehh, its already relased! If you don't have time to search, then don't think that Tala will have this time to you, to do this!

Search on this forum, and try google.com, good luck! ;)

1.- Beds
2.- Guilds commands like !inviteguild and !kickguild, etc... or..
3.- LUA Guilds functions to create guilds, etc...
4.- Better raid system(with raid chances)... All my raids have interval2 210 and when a raid finishs 5 minutes later another one starts
5.- Level requirement to buy house
6.- Deah loss configurable on vocations.xml

1. Bed system working fine here :)
2. Guild Commands too...
3. That should be added, some ppl wants to make npc, not create a guild by commands :S
4. If i'm not wrong, somewhere should be a tutorial... i think you can set interval of raid
5. that can be set in the sources but i think, that should be configurable in a config
6. yeah, thats really good, anyone need this

When I use a bed it says "Can not use this object", it's a normal empty bed, inside a house, on house tiles...etc..

There are only 2 guilds commands in commands.xml

Code:
<command cmd="!createguild" group="1" acctype="1"/>
<command cmd="!joinguild" group="1" acctype="1"/>

How can someone join a guild if he can't be invited?

Last edited:
Here's somethings that I think TFS really needs.

1.Invisible command

It has been requested alot, with reasons. If you are a god or a GM, you may want to be able to go invisible and follow someone without him knowing, or to watch over players to know if they're violating rules, or just for fun. It is REALLY important in my opinion.

2. Being able to move objects at distance.

It has been requested too, because it IS important. Being a god you should have godly powers, but you're not even able to get back your keys that you dropped by mistakes through the window and now you can't enter your house, useful.

3. Being able to throw things on lower or higher floors.

If you want to send someone an healing rune because you can't use it and he's getting killed by that demodras, and you are on an higher floor, you won't like it if you have to go all the way down to give him the rune.

some one can do a party system that allow to gain experience when you are on party like others games?, that gives you a % of exp, like 20%

some one can do a party system that allow to gain experience when you are on party like others games?, that gives you a % of exp, like 20%

Yeah I want that too ^^
But shouldn't be posted here :eek:

Hmm don't know if this has been suggested or declined... but could you source edit it so that in config.lua there is a option to let players start with all spells?

Or at least make the next distro of the server with spell npcs ;]

getWeaponAtk and getWeaponType lua functions =O!

That would be very usefull... They can be done manually but that will require adding the attack of each weapon.

My proposition is castle siege system. This will be a great event for rpg-pvp server. It should be something like pvp arena
(nothing loose after death), but you need to capture flag or destroy some item inside castle. Enter for guild member only.

My proposition is castle siege system. This will be a great event for rpg-pvp server. It should be something like pvp arena
(nothing loose after death), but you need to capture flag or destroy some item inside castle. Enter for guild member only.
TFS is not a CTF server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back