• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reset the server and lower mana rune healing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dca otserver

Chappie
Reaction score
Title says it all.

Either:
1. Reset server totally
2. Reset levels/skills only and don't reset all the items

Also, lower mana rune healing already ffs.

If there will ever be a reset, it will be a 100% reset. At the moment I am not thinking about it, but if community would want that, than it's not a problem.

100% reset plz.
Reset all lvls, items, skills, and accounts.

( ;

WTF.. You just saying that cause your skills sucks.. you wanna get the best of all haha! + mana rune is good as it!! If you want it to be go and magic lvl lol :S!!! + NO RESTART!!! OMFG

I actually also vote for a reset.

BUT! Only if everyone's able to keep their donation items.

WTF.. You just saying that cause your skills sucks.. you wanna get the best of all haha! + mana rune is good as it!! If you want it to be go and magic lvl lol :S!!! + NO RESTART!!! OMFG

Levels don't say anything about skills. I retired for a while after I got bored because me and Smiley Gang owned basically everyone on the server.

Nothing has changed since I checked the server again. People still spam ue all the time. Lowering the mana rune healing would make pvp more fun.

I honestly think it would be fun if everyone started with level 1 again.

Hisoka.

No offense mate, but just because you are retired, and probaly wanna come back, it wouldn't be fair to reset everything just because you want to start from scratch again.

If there would ever be a reset, I would vote for resetting everything except the items XD.

@up @2up

yes, the PVP is pretty messed up and it's next in my TODO list after the map update which is coming soon.

Aight...

Lower the UE's.

Especially the vis one.
Sure lower the mana aswell but me, Ruthlessity and Sukyy (the ones with the best magic lvls) should still be able to heal more than someone with mlvl 100...

Levels don't say anything about skills. I retired for a while after I got bored because me and Smiley Gang owned basically everyone on the server.

Nothing has changed since I checked the server again. People still spam ue all the time. Lowering the mana rune healing would make pvp more fun.

I honestly think it would be fun if everyone started with level 1 again.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Sorry can't stop laugh ; ( U left cuz of my guild :eek: Losers?

*Reset levels, skills.
*Donate Items should be kept or you will lose players.
*Lower manarunes, donatemanarunes, uhs and donate uhs.
*Lower mas vis spell and higher exhaust on all mage-range spells.

Thats about it for now!

Reset Please!

if reset i stop playing PO and come play here ;o
also lower mr there is no pvp here just RUN FOLOW AND UE!

fucking botter posting about banning botter what a fucking epic fail ?

ye so i would love it if no one bots because i like it when EVERY1 plays self + i dont use bot for lvl up like you dls in vll 300 pftaahha stupid noob

yeah the pvp is a joke with the ues and the manarune healing is redicilous i cant solo a 100 ed with my 370 ek rofl

ye so i would love it if no one bots because i like it when EVERY1 plays self + i dont use bot for lvl up like you dls in vll 300 pftaahha stupid noob

yeah the pvp is a joke with the ues and the manarune healing is redicilous i cant solo a 100 ed with my 370 ek rofl

If not u , Who botted Undead Dragons -.^? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back