• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reset the server and lower mana rune healing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
blazey is bot, but tell me sushinorek... who isn't?:/

ur a botter 2 :/ u were always running at Warlocks when been atacked :/

and damm why u still are here on tibera?no one likes u -.-"go away bitch >.<

you meant me or sushin on the last 1 xD`?

Lol blazey as long as i have been on the server u havent owned at all, dont reset or something would be boring

reset server and all accounts and delete donated manarune ..its not all

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Sorry can't stop laugh ; ( U left cuz of my guild :eek: Losers?

Actually, your team wasn't playing when we retired so stfu.

It´s kind of stupid to call Blazey a botter when you´re one of the biggest cheaters yourself. You're a hypocrit and you know it. If I remember correctly you dashed away with anti paralyze script as soon as one of our members attacked you. I've also killed you atleast 3 times while you were cavebotting warlocks.

Hisoka.

No offense mate, but just because you are retired, and probaly wanna come back, it wouldn't be fair to reset everything just because you want to start from scratch again.

If there would ever be a reset, I would vote for resetting everything except the items XD.

huh since when did i say anything o_O

I will cry because no one likes me here ; ( U were owned by my team so now u can show ur emotions on forum ; (

And yeee Hiskoa I was runing away ; (. It's always like that first everyone are scared to leave pz and attack you then they will say u ,that u were OWN3D no them ; ) SAD ;/

Let's stay on-topic.

Reset or not?

so far:
10 people said yes including myself.
2 people said no.

Let's stay on-topic.

Reset or not?

so far:
10 people said yes including myself.
2 people said no.

mate theres was a poll on website 16 ppl voted yes and 33 ppl voted no reset :( fucking sucks this server needs an reset and a pvp fix :p

mate theres was a poll on website 16 ppl voted yes and 33 ppl voted no reset :( fucking sucks this server needs an reset and a pvp fix :p

besides those 16 only wanted level/skill reset. Only 2 players voted for total reset. Sorry, but server will not be resetted.

I will cry because no one likes me here ; ( U were owned by my team so now u can show ur emotions on forum ; (

And yeee Hiskoa I was runing away ; (. It's always like that first everyone are scared to leave pz and attack you then they will say u ,that u were OWN3D no them ; ) SAD ;/

owned by ur team?lmao u dont even know who i am =/ go say shits on Mythera that u will see who is noob here :]

owned by ur team?lmao u dont even know who i am =/ go say shits on Mythera that u will see who is noob here :]

hmmm... u talk about some shitty Real server ; / ? can't remember many wars from ' Mythera' So about what server u talking about o_O . Idk who u are but here is many ppl that were camping pz before and now they are playing big ; )

haha rofl :p you can't say that you never died ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back