• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reset?

reset cyntara?

• yes

Votes: 44 72.1%
  • no

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • i dont give a fuck

Votes: 8 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yea the times when malices/demon sprouts etc were just put in was the best. malice demons to waste and pg demon sprouts to make cash :p and i loved the sprouts since you couldn't use sd's so it was actually a new kind of hunting for mages :p

and wisps <3

Red.... this is easy, you reset the server, you get people, you get people, you get money, and we all happy :) So what are u waiting for :p

I wont play tho but I just saying what it's happening and what the people wants and need to be done in cyntara to get it back.

idea for reset rest donor points back to everyones account so all the duped items are gone and reset the lvls and remove the rebirth systerm

I dont want a reset because i just got here. In truth the onl people who want a reset is people who want revenge because then they can kill people that killed them alot easier..

I dont want a reset because i just got here. In truth the onl people who want a reset is people who want revenge because then they can kill people that killed them alot easier..

enough crap. There are people who've always overskilled others,who've always owned others. The bruh's and alliances. Not any mexican or brazilian or polish fag team. 80% of the skilled players have left cyntara. Don't start talking crap ,if these people who i'm talking about get back,noone of your teams will be strong enough, if they would take it seriously. The bruh's an alliances returned to the server a month (and a bith) ago,and they owned again. The opposite teams weren't getting out of PZ. Only after the bruh's retired again, they started Pg'ing for real and thinking they were "owning the crap out of the few Bruh alliances who were still left" Seriously,stop talking crap for christ sake. Old cyntara ,and real cyntara players (not people who buy their account;)) , all know that the bruh's can get revenge any time they want. Enough said. Keep dreaming :)

enough crap. There are people who've always overskilled others,who've always owned others. The bruh's and alliances. Not any mexican or brazilian or polish fag team. 80% of the skilled players have left cyntara. Don't start talking crap ,if these people who i'm talking about get back,noone of your teams will be strong enough, if they would take it seriously. The bruh's an alliances returned to the server a month (and a bith) ago,and they owned again. The opposite teams weren't getting out of PZ. Only after the bruh's retired again, they started Pg'ing for real and thinking they were "owning the crap out of the few Bruh alliances who were still left" Seriously,stop talking crap for christ sake. Old cyntara ,and real cyntara players (not people who buy their account;)) , all know that the bruh's can get revenge any time they want. Enough said. Keep dreaming :)
You see, If you actually read what i said, Youd know that i said they want a reset so they can get revenge against people who owned them before. Not that hard to do if you level a bit faster then they do.

or a reset bcuz there wuz a hacker that gave ppl 60k donation points 2 each person.

Acually, me, on my lvl 980? or so knight is still owning others whenever I come online or want. Everytime I login others go to pz. I've been owning the server for a pretty while now with my friends but we got bored of it due the boring/no wars.
The reason we want a reset is, that as well we start over and so new wars will start.

i just want a reset in general i spended like 200$ on points jus got bord of pallys i want to try out a knight i hear they are the real! pwners in this server with their full donor and upgraded sword :p

I remember pira starting hehe a lvl 15 it was funny i helped him out xd

Yea lmao, I remember you pk'ing with noobchars in demons with a friend of you, then I killed you and your friend and then you came on your mains, but when you found out I was Dutch as well you didn't kill me ^^

Back