• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reset?

reset cyntara?

• yes

Votes: 44 72.1%
  • no

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • i dont give a fuck

Votes: 8 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
idk why i made this thread, i honestly dont give a fuck either

Because I respect the opinions of my players and if I see enough of them pushing toward a topic I am usually open to allowing it...

What is that saying to you?.. ;)

Red

Reseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet !!!!!!!!!1 /../ but no donation points reeset :p

Reset everything :)
Remove rebirths so bring back fair fights, with everyone around same amount of pots :)

If your going to reset the server fix the fucking bugs, whats the point in reseting if its gunan be the same any ways -.-

Reset it back to the time when it was hard to get past 600 cuz atleast then lvling was a lil slower and it made pvp more fun.... Nobody could pg to a point where others can't kill

Just a suggestion for better pvp ^^

Reset it back to the time when it was hard to get past 600 cuz atleast then lvling was a lil slower and it made pvp more fun.... Nobody could pg to a point where others can't kill

agree with that :D

Bad thing about that is that knights and paladins will be nowhere again, cause knights and pally's are a little strong when they get to 900+, before that they are an instant kill ;)

Back