• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Reset?

reset cyntara?

• yes

Votes: 44 72.1%
  • no

Votes: 9 14.8%
  • i dont give a fuck

Votes: 8 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
a pally under lvl 600 is a sure death within 10 seconds :p

I Usually war at around 450-500 and im allways the first targeted but usually amongst the last to die, unless i have lagg like i have these past weeks, im going to prove u wrong ima make a vid of me in war surving be ready pira. :ninja:

K pwnt don't argue with people who know this server better then you... Pally and knight lvl 400-600 are shit and die easy to stop argueing

Lol dude im a fucking pally playing here for about 4 months like i know pira has been playing longer than me but i know a pally can fucking tank tanking isnt so much about lvls its more about rebirths so you can carry more pots. Well atleast thats the way i view it.

So you use mana shield when you fight? Cuz if not then you will die no matter how many pots you have plus I've been around for a year and have played every voc... So I know how everything works

No shit i use manashield in war oui have 5-10 ppl atking u and u expect tpo heal em off with curaga?.

Even with mana shield you would die around that level.. Cuz if the other team just keeps using para you will either
A) stand still spam pots till you run out and die
Or
B) try and run and get killed

Nuff said...

Lol dude im a fucking pally playing here for about 4 months like i know pira has been playing longer than me but i know a pally can fucking tank tanking isnt so much about lvls its more about rebirths so you can carry more pots. Well atleast thats the way i view it.

What I'm trying to say is that a pally/knight lower than 600 is not a serious enemy. They will be able to tank the enemies for around 1 min, then they die cause of a huge combo or lagg or ran out of potions. You only have small hp/mana which makes it pretty easy to kill. I know you can spam pots, but in that way you won't dmg much, so your not a 100% enemy.
Just, mages can still shoot SD etc, because they have more mana, so they don't need to continue spam.

As one of the old cyntara players i feel forced to vote.
Bring back OLD cyntara. No rebirths, no nightmare-hunt-all-day, bring back malices like they were,same for wisps and bkb's. Bring the core people back. Get some serious rules about foreign languages(I'm belgian but atleast i try to speak english, wich u can't say of the Polish and Br people,most of them that is) and people who buy theire accounts. Give people more places to hunt again,just by bringing back malices etc,just as they were. We all loved old cyntara. Keep the duel arena tho, once the Brazilian/Polish retards get owned again,they'll be there all day because they can't leave PZ,or don't have the balls for it.You made some nice things in the new cyntara aswell, such as the duel arena, king of the hill , etc. But from my POV , nightmares ruined the joy of leveling.I'd come back ,if we get a reset. I'd bring more people here if we get OLD cyntara again.

Gl reading:) (pointed towards BR/PL-people)

Greetings,

Block,Aim Well,Mewtwo

As one of the old cyntara players i feel forced to vote.
Bring back OLD cyntara. No rebirths, no nightmare-hunt-all-day, bring back malices like they were,same for wisps and bkb's. Bring the core people back. Get some serious rules about foreign languages(I'm belgian but atleast i try to speak english, wich u can't say of the Polish and Br people,most of them that is) and people who buy theire accounts. Give people more places to hunt again,just by bringing back malices etc,just as they were. We all loved old cyntara. Keep the duel arena tho, once the Brazilian/Polish retards get owned again,they'll be there all day because they can't leave PZ,or don't have the balls for it.You made some nice things in the new cyntara aswell, such as the duel arena, king of the hill , etc. But from my POV , nightmares ruined the joy of leveling.I'd come back ,if we get a reset. I'd bring more people here if we get OLD cyntara again.

Gl reading:) (pointed towards BR/PL-people)

Greetings,

Block,Aim Well,Mewtwo

good idea,

why posting all that? red doesnt care anyway... its not the first porst where everyone wants the reset and nothing happened...

Anyway im for the reset too ofc!

Back