• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Revamp of Neon's >Arena<

kelmo

Mapper & Revamper
Reaction score
Neon's Arena
126415875059.png

And the revamped one.

revamp2.jpg

rev3.jpg

revamp.jpg

Wich one u like more?

arena3.jpg

arena1.jpg

arena2.jpg

Commantz Plx :thumbup:

Last edited:
Thanks for your commands and i uploaded some more pictures wich one u like now?

Well.. I think that without Neon's idea u may have never do what u did, I like urs more because it looks more real with the dragon bones and the people remains and all that stuff, but the original is ALWAYS better because it's the original. ;)

The latest looks like a big damn mess.

The latest looks like a big damn mess.

Well.. I agree a little bit with u, but the arenas like the Colliseum or something like that they didn't keep them clean, I mean, the ones that "compited" down there were slaves and they were fighting for their lives, I think is okay that it is REALISTIC, but in Tibia I think it doesen't look good.,;S

egypt had arenas? lol'd

Well.. I think that without Neon's idea u may have never do what u did, I like urs more because it looks more real with the dragon bones and the people remains and all that stuff, but the original is ALWAYS better because it's the original. ;)

Yeah, but it's like 1000000 skulls there... 1 big damn Dragon Skeleton... 20000 grass tufts on the sand... etc.

Hmm.

To bad tibia don't give you the advantages of bigger sign by being a few floors higher.

In real action, as a viewer, you won't be able to see much about the fight. :p Area is a bit to big.

Hmm.

To bad tibia don't give you the advantages of bigger sign by being a few floors higher.

In real action, as a viewer, you won't be able to see much about the fight. :p Area is a bit to big.

As I said before... It's a hunting ground.

magicimage.php

Looks small?

Back