• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Revolution of Evolution?

Fairywintah

RoHaN-OTs - Support and Mapper.
Reaction score
35a58qt.jpg

Trollers/EVO haters leave, if you dont have anything to suggest..

Hello fellow people! You might wondering why I choosed this title right? Well
I am tired of this current Evolution map and I want to make a whole new map,
based on same purpose and that is to have fun.

I am not here to accept people trolling this thread, I am here for suggestions,
I am welcoming you to help me through this project I am taking on me and I promise you!
After I am done, the total file will not be 24 MB as the current Evolution is.

To my point why I am making this is because almost every Evolution server starts that a player
create a character and either bot themself up to a high demand level or heavenly train in the training monks..

I want people to join this map and want to hunt by themself, adventures will be possible and looting will be more of
what I say "Important" and people who donate are not suppost to be over powered.. I got alot of points to make, but that
will be a big big big list of things.

I want you to bring me all suggestions you can, it can be stupid as hell and freaking awesome as hell..
I dont care, everything is a suggestion and all is welcome..

Plans:
+150 Hunting spots
+200 Quests and yes thats a huge amount, but I want people to complete quests to achive better equipment.
+Donator should not get advantage in PvP at all!
+You can still get Donator items in-game by converting a huge amount of Crystal coins into something(haven't really consider that yet)
+PVP should balanced and thats my strive! and if someone complains that some vocation is to OP I will open a discuss to the community, but for an example (A mage can tank a Knight easily or a Mage can easily take a knight down).
+There should be houses for everyone, even though if I have to expand the city. But I am aiming for 500-600 houses and no "House" island. I like to have everything sticked together.
+Events should be putted in, question is how many events and if donator things should be awarded..

I got more, but please leave a suggestion and if something is unclear, feel free to ask..

Truth to be told, I don't think anyone will go thru with this project, no offense, but it'll take so much time most likely anyone on the project will hop off after a while, probably even you too. :ninja:

Truth to be told, I don't think anyone will go thru with this project, no offense, but it'll take so much time most likely anyone on the project will hop off after a while, probably even you too. :ninja:

I am the only one working on it..
:)

Back