• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Riding a wolf

@Shadowsong
F COOOL :d I LIKE YOUR NEW TIGER, AND chjok or w/e i dont hate you xD im just making point of there will be ever a person how can ruin your work xD haha any ways i like that you post ka sprites cuz i hate the staf -.- they are stupids

No. Everyone with half a brain can do it. There is even tutorial on how to do so. You wont be safe, kinda never.

I realize that. If ppl can hack pentagon , ofc that someone can hack into binded bunch of files. Thank you for detailed explanation <_<
--------------

Also if you think anything about these released sprites should be fixed , tell me so I can fix , im glad u ppl like it , tbh , it was/is my first attempt in creating such thingy.. :$

Last edited:
Yea that's what I'm planning to do , but still haven't figured out how xD :$

It's exactly same tool as P.O. and K.A. uses:
Download MoleBox Virtualization Solution and MoleBox 9x

You'd need probably some crack or smth, idk. ;p

haha works like a charm
isn't there another "un-hackable" binder??
@thread nicex sprites :D

It's actually very simple in theory, very complex in implementation. I doubt anyone in the OTFans community could pull it off, with the exception of people who would have no interest in doing so (like Thomac). However, it's as simple as packing the data files and Tibia.exe into another executable that unpacks into an encrypted, virtual filesystem. This requires making a special filesystem driver for Windows, which is the complicated part.

Well , i assume if you want a horse , download Chojrak's kingdom age sprites and rip the horse sprites out of it , and there u go, u have kingdom-age-wannabe horse riding.

I'll stick to my ideas :wub:

Dude, ur white tiger looks much much better than KA's horse.

The horse just look weird.

About the binding thing , I don't think I'm experienced enough with stuff like that so I could do it alone , I'll prolly need some help , idk who'll help me but i hope there will be someone willing to..

And about the mount, I'm thinking about to make one for lower levels , like .. that would be slower than tiger .. idk which one I should make , some suggestions will be appreciated :D

Back