• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Riding a wolf

Heya, just browsing and thought I'd let you know you are very talented! Keep up the good work :)

Thank you , I appreciate that :D

Looks great are you sure you didn't just steal them from CipSoft?

Wake up , OPEN-TIBIA took everything from cipsoft if you still haven't realized. And if you red everything, you'd see that I gave credits for their sprites in main post. :peace:

Thx everyone. I haven't been working on Riding stuff lately because I'm in need of other sprites. Here's a Sewer Vermin from beneath conqueria city;
0f15b407b2.png

Last edited:
That is just ubernice dude! And thanks for your tutroial! im using it now!:)

Looks like an edit of mutated rat, but hey, your version is like 5 times better

Sounds a little like Pokemon online ;D, and the outfit on the character to the north on the first pic looks a lot like one of the outfits at pokemon online =o.

About the binding thing , I don't think I'm experienced enough with stuff like that so I could do it alone , I'll prolly need some help , idk who'll help me but i hope there will be someone willing to..

And about the mount, I'm thinking about to make one for lower levels , like .. that would be slower than tiger .. idk which one I should make , some suggestions will be appreciated :D
i can help you in that, molebox is too easy to use :thumbup:

Those look awesome.

and do you copy 'n' paste and then edit the oufit sprite?
because I might need to make myself some mounts too.

Back