• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Riding a wolf

Actually , I've made it once , but not gonna use it ingame , either post it here , since I would prolly get banned for racism or something .. It's basically a rider riding a ni**a. xD

Are you still going to publish other mounts? They would make a fantastic addition into any ots : )

Your ideas has been thiefed! by who?
No one smaller then CipSoft!

mounts_screenshots_small.gif

Yea, I was kinda pissed off when I saw it... Just wondering when they're gonna rename the game to "World of Tibiacraft" ..
Achievements , wow wannabe ui , mounts .. whats next? prolly blacksmithing , herbalism and those skills ...

:|

Cant really say there copying wow, almost every online game has achievements, almost every online game has mounts, and almost every online game has crafting. Its not copying wow, its fitting in.

Not really, they just dont want to fall behind. Sure maybe some players dont like it, but thats cause were diehard oldschool tibia players, new people who see the tibia site would be bored by seeing 7.6

Well they did decided to make it in tibia AFTER it was a succes in OT, that's not just coincidence, as they've done this with more OT scripts.

Obviously, thats why they dont crack down on ots, they see an ot with 500 people online with a certain feature of course there gunna copy it, Ots are like there own private testing grounds where they also will take no responsibility for stupid ideas.

Ofcourse.

Imo , they would have more success if they kept unique ideas or something that you can see rarely on mmorpgs , not ones that every mmorpg has. Since tibia is a game with shitty graphic, and if we can equal tibia to WoW or any other mmorpg with better graphic and even more improved features, then why would you play tibia?

it sux balls

Back