• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Riding a wolf

When making creatures , you don't need to shrink it to some special size. No matter what the size is , it is going to be chopped to 32x32 piece by piece and then put into dat editor , so , anyone out there who's making em , feel free to make some big ones if you want :p

When making creatures , you don't need to shrink it to some special size. No matter what the size is , it is going to be chopped to 32x32 piece by piece and then put into dat editor , so , anyone out there who's making em , feel free to make some big ones if you want :p

I know what im Doing Im not a noob

A Demon Sprite Is chopped like in 10 or so For a simple Walk Frame

Last edited:
Really great work.
Just the dragon you gotta fix. I haven't read every page but you need to make it in like 3 animations for the wings, now it doesn't look like it could fly by taking that small "wingslaps"(i hope you know what i mean xD), they gotta be bigger :p

Omg, this is what i was looking for.

When you're done your project, consider working for Amaya Online? I will pay you. :D

I may , later, sell my work , but for now I'll stick with the project.
Yes , I realized that dragon needs to be fixed, for now we'll use it until I make even a better both male and female sprite [I'll post here, ofc] , and this one will be used only for some monsters like.. guards of forgotten city attack from above , oh noes! :O xD

Thanks everyone :D

Our spriter is currently working on new rider outfit , regarding our use of pokemon online outfit ... Since we don't want to use that, the sprites will be resprited + new mounts will be added .. I look forward to show them off here when it's done ^^

288trg1.png

I made this cuz i was bored

You should work with your shading, don't use black pixels inside the outline, right arm, wing and the leg are off the perspective. That characters head looks like a rectangular, you should shade the edges.

Back