• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rikci's Thread

This is a great sprite but I dont understand why you didnt already fixed the colors.

28me4j9.png

Here.
To be honest, I didn't have much time to do it and was kinda lazy haha :/

I love how you improved your skills since the start of the topic, there's some pretty nice sprites here! :)

Probably one of your best items up to date.
Bro tip - I suggest you put all your sprites on the first page of your post so that your old/worse sprites aren't the first things that people see when they come to your thread.

Wanted to suggest same thing (too lazy), people will enjoy looking at a single post instead of having to look at each single posts you made (that's what I just did). You can make a new post with each update but just make a compilation of all your sprites at the main post; with categories like armors, swords, sketches, outfits/monsters etc...

Wow, you made really great progress since first post of your thread. I love many of your sprites. Few of them were funny and made me smiling and some of them were really decent.
Keep it up bro, I am really delighted with your work in this thread :D

Back