• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rikci's Thread

Here are some boots, first boots I've made:

SKl80Yf.png

This time I made a wooden staff, inspiration from Jack Frost:

SfimoCY.png

The staff is awesome, like I told you :D It looks open to many new variations, I could already see something hanging from it or a revamped snakebite rod/staff or something like that (if you were to add more details), but so far so good. And the boots are not bad either but I feel they could have been shaded a bit better, especially the right boot. They're kinda gradient right now from left to right, if you know what I mean.

The staff is awesome, like I told you :D It looks open to many new variations, I could already see something hanging from it or a revamped snakebite rod/staff or something like that (if you were to add more details), but so far so good. And the boots are not bad either but I feel they could have been shaded a bit better, especially the right boot. They're kinda gradient right now from left to right, if you know what I mean.

Thanks, and about adding something to the staff I might do it.
The boots could/should have been shaded a bit better, but still first boots I've made.

This one was specially made for Shadowsong since it's his Birthday.

KvVrEbd.png

No_homo.PNG

And the axe looks awesome! (maybe would even more if there was more of that shiny stuff on the left side)
The helmet seemed a bit too bright (even tho it looks nice) and the shield is a bit blurry, I feel like you used a bit too much brush on it :p

No_homo.PNG

And the axe looks awesome! (maybe would even more if there was more of that shiny stuff on the left side)
The helmet seemed a bit too bright (even tho it looks nice) and the shield is a bit blurry, I feel like you used a bit too much brush on it :p
I'm not a homo, either. I just find it appropriate to gift a present for someone's Birthday. :p

not bad...:) try using another color for the handle maybe. But i like the idea it's really creative ;)

I don't know man xd. I've made it first without lightning and a friend of mine recommended the lightning. I can show you :D

Back