• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rikci's Thread

The back is weird, both bones of the back should be at the same high ;)

Here's a new one:
qzEm276.png

tbh this one sucks
@Anevis, thanks :D
I only care about shading tbh

Last edited:
Head and eyes especially, they are out of perspective. And connection of neck with rest of body, could use some changes. Additionally tail, Imo looks stiff.
Shading looks quite nice.

Rikci, Your shield are like mine.. :p Same a chest like an Anevis, but.. I'ts good if You want to advance your skill in pixelart. But try to do better isometric items and mobs/persons. Tree like mine, but not bad :) Keep on! Show us your new pixelarts!

Rikci, Your shield are like mine.. :p Same a chest like an Anevis, but.. I'ts good if You want to advance your skill in pixelart. But try to do better isometric items and mobs/persons. Tree like mine, but not bad :) Keep on! Show us your new pixelarts!
Thanks, sorry about ideas :/
I'm just practicing, I'll make more mobs today :D

Hi guys, missed me? :p
I'm back riding a new creature, it's so badass it got out of perspective a lil bit haha.
YW7EncG.png

They see me ridin' they hatin.... soorryyy for doouublee postin''
kqY8VSp.png
Astonishing, if it wasn't in your thread, I couldn't tell that's your work :p
That's awesome, perspective is good here, colors too! Just correct connection of legs to torso. And maybe hooves shading :).
It's a lot better than previous monster, where things weren't clear enough. I thought that eyes were ears. I think you wanted to make this monster bigger in torso, while keeping small back. Unfortunately it turned weird :p

Copperish Armor, good one. Nice to see experiments with color pallete.

Looking forward for more :)

Astonishing, if it wasn't in your thread, I couldn't tell that's your work :p
That's awesome, perspective is good here, colors too! Just correct connection of legs to torso. And maybe hooves shading :).
It's a lot better than previous monster, where things weren't clear enough. I thought that eyes were ears. I think you wanted to make this monster bigger in torso, while keeping small back. Unfortunately it turned weird :p

Copperish Armor, good one. Nice to see experiments with color pallete.

Looking forward for more :)
Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it a lot.

yAm3AgO.png
- Listened to you and made the changes :D

Cheers :D

My pc is broken, so i can't speak with you in skype.

I need to say you evolved :)

First of all i will say that i cannot do any monster spriting, and i know u care about shading, but man your shading looks fine, in my eyes tho.
Can't you spend a little more time to get the shapes of the montsers better? They would look really great if they didnt look like paper-cutted (sorry)
The best piece in my eyes are the centaur.

Back