• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RIP Ryan Dunn

Well.. i was a huge fan of Ryan Dunn.. No one deserves to die.. You people are sick saying he deserved it.

But this is what happens when you get drunk.. (info from the first years i studied on harvard)

There is a simple question for this, many people think that you stomach breaks up everything you eat, however your stomach only absorbs 20% of the alcohol you consume, However a certain portion of the ethanol (Alcohol) you drink passes through your stomach to your small intestine, its absorbed into your bloodstream and carried to your brain. Now depending on what part of your Brain absorbs the alcohol there might be different responses to it, for example, the frontal lobe is in charge of reason and inhibitions. When alcohol gets to this part of the brain , people start showing reckless behavior they may not regularly exhibit (Loose of Inhibitions a stated before).

Other portions of the brain control reaction time, balance, urred speech, clumsiness, clear vision, speech. Other effects are intoxication, dehydration and delayed reflexes.

if I'd be hit by a car going 180 km/h I'd be pissed..
I agree it's plain stupid to drink and drive and those shit, that risk OTHER people.

All of you who disagree... what if that guy who got killed, were your brother? would your opinion be the same that Ryan deserve respect?
Anyway, R.I.P Ryan..

if I'd be hit by a car going 180 km/h I'd be pissed..
I agree it's plain stupid to drink and drive and those shit, that risk OTHER people.

All of you who disagree... what if that guy who got killed, were your brother? would your opinion be the same that Ryan deserve respect?
Anyway, R.I.P Ryan..
He deserves respect as an entertainer. Even though I appreciated him for that, it doesn't mean I love Ryan Dunn personally and that I see no wrong in driving intoxicated. You should be able to see things apart from each other.

Back