• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rise Of Devovorga is being scripted now and need a server to test it.

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys, i've been working on the World Quest 'Rise Of Devovorga' and the current features done are:

The first time Devovorga spawns, it can be damaged, but as far as it is known, her behavior is similar to a Target Dummy, so it will heal to full life pretty often. 30 minutes later, the white message "Something is rumbling deep underground all over the world." will show up, and the mini-bosses will spawn, after that Devovorga will become inmune to all kind of attacks.

During the quest (After "Something is rumbling deep underground all over the world." message) there are 5 different messages.

The XXXXXX of Devovorga has risen again.

When it says this, the word (replaced by XXXXXX here) shows what boss has respawned.

* Kill all bosses at the same time and leave the room, make sure nobody kills the bosses when they spawn later.

Currently, all bosses need to be killed at the same time or with a difference of time less than 3 seconds or event will fail.

I'm creating this because i don't have my own server and i need a server and people where to test the script, a server with RL Map (including the map where the quest unfolds).

Somebody?

Last edited:
I'm creating this because i don't have my own server and i need a server and people where to test the script, a server with RL Map (including the map where the quest unfolds).

I don't have a server, i'm requesting to implement the scripts on someone's server

This is on development again, someone?

EDIT: Someone knows the item id of the new teleports (these teleports that looks like the teleports at Diablo II) And the pillars

Last edited:
Back