• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RL Map Houses SQL (help asap!)

djmini

https://www.facebook.com/DCharged <- Like
Reaction score
Hello, I am running TFS 1.0 with Znote AAC 1.5 TibiaCOMLayout, and when I search for houses this pops up:

Failed to fetch data from sql->houses table.
Is the table empty?

How can I fix this?

Thanks!

Seriously? *bump*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I am running TFS 1.0 with Znote AAC 1.5 TibiaCOMLayout, and when I search for houses this pops up:

Failed to fetch data from sql->houses table.
Is the table empty?

How can I fix this?

Thanks!

Seriously? *bump*
I solved it by edit config.php by adding the towns
// Town ids and names: (In RME map editor, open map, click CTRL + T to view towns, their names and their IDs.
// townID => 'townName' etc: ['3'=>'Thais']
$config['towns'] = array(
1=> 'Venore',
2=> 'Thais',
3=> 'Kazordoon',
4=> 'Carlin',
5=> 'AbDendriel',
6=> 'Rookgaard',
7=> 'Liberty Bay',
8=> 'Port Hope',
9=> 'Ankrahmun',
10=> 'Darashia',
11=> 'Edron',
12=> 'Svargrond',
13=> 'Yalahar',
14=> 'Farmine',
);
after I did this they showed up on the znote site and you can bid on them it took it a second to load but they poped up

im using tfs 1.2 and everything works just fine. I was once able to view the houses on the table on the znote website, but now it just says failed to fetch houses..., and i have added all the cities, but i get the same screen. Anyone know why this is?

the problem obviously lies somewhere in the database. it has nothing to do with that list of names for cities.

Back
Top Bottom