• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rld<3

Bloody Godofwar

Reckless
Reaction score
Thanks for the boring battles on stairjumps, with taking pz only with noobchars(Cuz your scared of take pz on mains) and a special thanks to make bug abuse on stairjump today.

Thanks for the boring battles on stairjumps, with taking pz only with noobchars(Cuz your scared of take pz on mains) and a special thanks to make bug abuse on stairjump today.

Bro, no offence, your mainchars ARE noobchars, most of you is level 150, why would we waste the unjusts on you when you just come back after dieing..with a warmode trust me we would always come on main chars, but if we come on main and take skulls your level 150s keep coming back after dieing cuz they aint loosing shit we are just gonna end up blackskulled and beeing skullbashed by ur team. So if we go on our level 150s its funnier battles because I know your team is never taking skulls when we are on main chars, don't deny it.

EDIT: Also, see my thread to prevent skullbashing, this will benefit you aswell and there will be no more boring battles

Bro, no offence, your mainchars ARE noobchars, most of you is level 150, why would we waste the unjusts on you when you just come back after dieing..with a warmode trust me we would always come on main chars, but if we come on main and take skulls your level 150s keep coming back after dieing cuz they aint loosing shit we are just gonna end up blackskulled and beeing skullbashed by ur team. So if we go on our level 150s its funnier battles because I know your team is never taking skulls when we are on main chars, don't deny it.

EDIT: Also, see my thread to prevent skullbashing, this will benefit you aswell and there will be no more boring battles

all are 150 cuz you wont kill em
all are 150 cuz you have allready killed em to much
all are 150 cuz they wanna be 150

and well your pvp its just ... LAME.... and i guess it was fun to see you only kill skulled ppl cuz scared of getting RS and lose all stuff :p

never seen bigger charlovers ever

It's not our fault that we went to the stairs, xon tanker had pz and we went after him... so he stairjumped... he started it and not we ;)

and also... about debug thing, some of our team got debuged to, it's not our fault...

Haha RLD! Shame on you! Always bragging about your great PvP and not doing shit! Like I lsaid a thousand times... Char lovers!

We don't like these boring battles either. Accept a warmode or vote for Ztekarsven's proposal so we can have some fun battles.

And who is Nape Olion?

well i guess if that would work you wouldnt get any problem owning a server if you could manage to own it lol...

If im correct, you trapped Yosef, RLD+Undisputed came, sioed him for a while, then killed 3+ of you? mmm...

Okay, time will tell then..But when the time comes I just hope you guys make things more interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

say what? zeeth ran to nie tards? :O that seems to be popular lately

For you and all the noobs who dont know, I was always against RLD..I just lent my char to 1 old friend and he puted zeeth on RLD, now I came back to finish what I have started when this ot started.

- - - Updated - - -

If im correct, you trapped Yosef, RLD+Undisputed came, sioed him for a while, then killed 3+ of you? mmm...

Yeah using noobchars and bug abuse..Gz Gotaga
Btw your powerfull team died after take pz

Last edited:
Okay, time will tell then..But when the time comes I just hope you guys make things more interesting.

- - - Updated - - -

For you and all the noobs who dont know, I was always against RLD..I just lent my char to 1 old friend and he puted zeeth on RLD, now I came back to finish what I have started when this ot started.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah using noobchars and bug abuse..Gz Gotaga
Btw your powerfull team died after take pz
bro, do you seriously think that we did this debug thingy? it happend to all of us, so stop the bull crap... get your info straight bro

bro, do you seriously think that we did this debug thingy? it happend to all of us, so stop the bull crap... get your info straight bro

Shut up. None of you took visible skull, don't try to blind us with sand. You guys hide in the stack cause before that you was just getting crushed like always :*

we had no intention about hiding in stack, now if you guys were smart, you guys could have moved or killed them who was on top? u say we are bad on pvp, look at u guys, u cant even think...

we had no intention about hiding in stack, now if you guys were smart, you guys could have moved or killed them who was on top? u say we are bad on pvp, look at u guys, u cant even think...

We moved and we killed 3 too bad the rest runned out trough the gates and we dont got acess on gates by mechanism yet.

Back