• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom] Only Fortress Online - Tibia Inspired Strategy RPG - The new Tibia like Genre!

Server Website/AAC
https://onlyfortress.online
Server Address
onlyfortress.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Great server patch have came today! The fortress list have been greatly improved and from now on you will see all players fortress without any limits in distance. You won't see guild members in the fortress list, also the cost of teleportation to other fortress have greatly increased in price and the formula is based on your character strength. The goal of this change is that old players won't profit easily on newcomers to loot only extra few hundreds of resources. Also, the important changes have been applied to the guild management beta UI. Yeah, it is still in beta due its poor designs however its functionality have expanded greatly. Now you can kick the player from guild and also you can teleport to guild member fortress for free in case if you want to meetup together! Lastly, fixed some trivial bugs in quests and etc.

Another important update everyone! First of all, the teleportation fee most likely was too costly, so I have lowered its formula greatly and now it is cheaper but not as cheap as before. Secondly, and the most importantly I did big refactoring's in the player raiding. Now you may take resources of a player only when you have killed all of his army and surprisingly when defending the army feels stronger at home and all the troops have 2x more health in home than fighting abroad. Furthermore, when raiding a player you can loot only 75% of his harvestable resources so that means even after the other player raid you will have extra 25% resources left for you and only you to harvest in order for you to recover.

Yoyo, I have been on my vacation last days so I wasn't too much active regarding updates recently. Nevertheless I am back and I wish to announce the winners of Iconic Fortress contest!
1st place - Kino! (The most "Iconic" detailed stronghold)
2st place - Captain Freebooter! (With iconic phrase, why do I need market if I have a guild house)
3st place - Mystical Dancer! (Beautiful fortress and an almost second place winner)
Discord winner - Kino! An absolute winning stronghold!
Congratz everyone and prepare for huge breaking changes! Fortress increase is upcoming soon, new decorations and even more are soon to be released!

OMG, its been 15 days until my last devlog. Lets make a small sneaky-peak to the upcoming "breaking changes" you all will face in upcoming week! Yeah yeah, believe it or not everything will break-up after this major update no kidding. !Sneak-peak! Almost every single object will be move-able and demolish-able!

Spoiler number two. This is how clean the new military buildings will look like! Also their size decreased from 8x8 to 6x6. Why so clean? Because decoration possibilities are left for your order.

Spoiler number 4. With great power comes great flexibilities. Technically it will be impossible to block paths or spam too many blocking obstacles in the fortress however in specific circumstances the troops, players or npcs could make a big impact in blockading the specific SQM and for that reason all creatures are easily able to walkthrough avoiding the block.

Spoiler number 5! The item palette will be mega rich in the variety of objects you can build furthermore you can rotate the items directly in the UI!

Spoiler number 6! Increased the fortress size from 2070 to 2254 tiles. So all in all it is 184 tiles more. According my testing this should be more than enough for placing decorated rest camps and even enough space for introducing few more future buildings.

Second Christmas day present from only fortress! The so long talked release about endless decoration possibilities have reached the production and so now is available to the players! This is an image of me customizing my military barracks using an only item palette tools which are available for every player from now on! And I am happy to say in a minutes of effort I have created my very own and very custom look of my fortress military barracks. The old clients are invalid from now on to play properly and as always the android availability to update will take a bit longer and for the PC players the update is waiting for them in steam!

Implementing victory popup after the raid completed to notify the success of the raid. Also lots of bugfixes as always.

Oh spoiler, spoiler. How I was supposed to know... These days will be working on quests, but like real RPG oriented quests that will greatly enhance the game content. Every single building will have their own quest line and quest reward which will in majority of cases will be a some percent booster of the specific building for a life time. The novice buildings will be an easy quests oriented for levels 10-30~ while the adept buildings will have a complex story line quest which will consists from various steps! Stay tuned!

Happy new year everyone and this new year there we have great updates! Implemented novice apple farm quest, novice cereal farm quest and novice fish farm quest. Implement new booster for each building which is about main building quest. Implemented blinking quest popup to be better visible and repopup on levelup if any quest completed. Implemented harvestable objects such as apple tree, woodcutter specific tree and cereals. Greatly improved the newcomers tutorial to be more user friendly!

Greatly enhance building user experience for mobile specially and works as good for PC as well. Now it will work just as mobile-friendly as in any other building game. You can click and drag, move the grid and the grid won't disappear until you successfully construct the object. Furthermore introduced one more main quest for novice iron miner!

Implement animation on resource acquisition and finally finish every novice resource main quest saga!

Implementing quest tracker. A really advanced version of quest tracker to be honest. There are 3 slots for quest tracking which are tracking automagically in the queue principle. When you progress in any of your in-progress quest the quest tracker will pop progress of the newly progressed quest and the last one will disappear from the tracking list. The rule doesn't apply for the quests which requires your input to claim the reward. Such items in the quest tracker will go blinking with text Click To Complete. Once you claim reward of your quest the quest tracker will update with a new quest. So you can always have your top 3 quests always up to date and visible to your eye-sight. The main advantage of this quest tracker is that the quests are training the newcomers how to play and how the game works and now it serves as an intuitive guide what to do next in the game.

Once again adjusting the tutorial for newcomers to be more friendly and implemented the game tutorial quest. I have noticed that newcomers often ask how many it is left for the tutorial to finish so now you can have an always updating quest tracker and the tutorial does consist of the 18 steps! As a result, completing the tutorial will benefit +100 gold for newcomer which based on my research will greatly benefit for newcomer further upgrades!

When you get lucky to roll a next tier troop through the battle commander raids you will notice a popup message with yes/no confirmation. This will let you to prepare psychologically for the stronger and important raid moment or simply decline the raid and continue the farming as usual!

Have you ever seen this image that your android phone is not supported to download the only fortress game? Try to check it out again! Because just recently I have added support for armeabi-v7a (Application Binary Interface) which basically means that 32bit android phones can now run and play the game! The recent support have expanded the device reach to 10k+ new android devices. However the reality is that majority of android devices are modern and are using 64bit and not 32bit nevertheless the more support the better!

Back