• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom] Only Fortress Online - Tibia Inspired Strategy RPG - The new Tibia like Genre!

Server Website/AAC
https://onlyfortress.online
Server Address
onlyfortress.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
They have arrived! The final IV tier troops are now available to unlock and recruit in the game! There we will have imperial mages, imperial archers and imperial melee troops. Soon tier II heroes will come to the game as well. Stay tuned!

New heroes everyone! The long awaited Tier II heroes have came to the game however with a bit of spice of breaking changes. The whole previous Tier I heroes have become the Tier II because of their cool looking character sprites! And the Tier I heroes have now new abilities and the previous well known Infernalist, or Bishop is far stronger than before. If you previously had unlocked Infernalist now you will be having Tier I Spark hero and vice-versa for other heroes. I believe you all will miss your great infernalist double impes flam strike because now it will be inferno hard to unlock it again!

I really appreciate the time you put into this project and your creativity. The graphics aren't ugly, but they aren't stunning either. Despite your experience with codes, as a long-time mapper, I still think that the map looks really bad and is created mainly to present gameplay, systems, or other things. You should think about someone who would help you create a better and more interesting map or game elements than you have now. Despite this, I wish you good luck because it looks really good, but you should think about something in this direction :)

I personally see more than a few weak sides of this game. The map is a big square and I know it. It is simply auto generated map of my node.js script :) Thank you for tips, I will work my best to make valuable improvements once I have time for them!

I don't know if it's a good idea to copy/paste parts of the map all the time. Have you thought about reducing the number of camps on the map and arranging them a little differently to create one large map, e.g. something based on Fortnite, where the map will not be uniform and each region/part will have its own appearance and structure? It seems to me that a map created for 32 players, for example in one room, would be much better and more interesting than for 100 players, where each part of the map is the same. Just throwing out an idea :)

I would love to have big and unique map (just as in fortnite you mention) but I don't have a guy who could help me with this niche cause right now I am bussy as hell. If you say you are a mapper and would like to help me with this idea pm me :)

Some quality of life changes! Firstly and the most importantly for newcomers which doesn't have any heroes and wish to go outside exploring for outside camps will gain for free war dog troop to protect you in the wilderness as a gift by Battle Commander! Also, improved the tutorial for newcomers with new tutorial prompts and the ability to click on Fortress Guide to check the latest tutorial prompt. Lastly, a great QoL change that when you logout outside of your fortress in companion with your heroes now they won't disappear but comeback in their fortress barracks!

Today we are having MEGA update! First of all, huge changes in the military barracks. Now every single troop will have its max recruit amount per type which means you will have to strategy more and not focus only on a single troop to max. From now on first 25 raids will give you double rewards and you will have possibility to restart them later for gems. Added premium resource booster and premium exp booster in shop to purchase with gems. Fixed lots of minor bugs in the game.

Several UI fixes and huge refactoring's in might system. Also, from now on the might bonus is displayed in the UI everywhere you upgrade or recruit something.

Introduced brazil proxy for better latencies. If you are South American player try it out and let me know in discord if it works any better for you. Also introduced in options to check your ping and fps while playing!

Its been a while I haven't posted anything yet so bring up my post! Currently working on a quests user interface ans the balance overall of side and main quests! Stay tuned for further improvements!

Attachments

Today is coming huge rework in quests user interface and the in-game quests itself. Hundreds of new daily, main and side quests were implemented to better drive newcomers in their correct direction of what to do next in their own fortress and help to achieve their goals with a piece of extra resources on their milestones. The new update is oriented for the newcomers and in some cases might not work well good for existing old users. For example, if you have built a building in its max level then you cannot complete the quest and in case you would like to you will need to destroy the building. Also, in some cases if you completed few quests before you might be newly rewarded from this quests list again. I don't consider this a bug and its planned to work like that to not make extra hard changes on backwards compatibility with the old quest log. The difference between new and old is huge right? Tell me how better is the new quests list and what quests you will like to see further?

Introducing new quests icon in game interface available after your first login to remind you whether there are quests which you can claim reward!

Implemented welcome back modal window when opening the client. To make a single click continue game button. No need to reauthenticate steam or google account since the client will remember your details in encrypted manner in your local storage. Also implemented website and join discord buttons in the client for better visibility that we have active discord server! Furthermore, fixed bug that tavern upgrade gave too little reward and fixed bug that you can remove hangables if you placed any incorrectly!

Friday night bonus! Introducing new main quest specifically oriented in to newcomers. The newcomers probably long no see any hero in their barracks due of difficulty to unlock them any time fast. The only friend that wanders with you in a wild in yours early days is a battle commander's war dog! To make him a great companion by killing monsters in the outside together with war dog you can level him up until 4th level. This should be a great quest to level his companion for newcomer until you finally unlock your very first Hero!

The Iconic Fortress Contest announcement! Read more here:

Attachments

Back