• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua [RME] ¿Full printscreen of the entire map?

Kuantikum

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

There is a hotkey i can take some pictures, but I would like to know how I can make full printscreen of the entire map, can anyone help me?

Thank you so much!

Hello,

There is a hotkey i can take some pictures, but I would like to know how I can make full printscreen of the entire map, can anyone help me?

Thank you so much!

No.

What I do is to open the map and use default zoom (Ctrl + mousewheel) and capture the area with W10 snipping tool (Win+Shift+S) and paste the outcome in any image editor. This works for maps not way too big. You can even put together several screenshots if you are careful.

If you are careful you will get a high quality screnshot of your map with enough detail/zoom to use in things such as map viewers.

For bigger maps you have this tool made by Gesior.pl - requires more work/time but works very well. OpenTibia - OTClient that unpack map.otbm to .png files - v2.0 (https://otland.net/threads/otclient-that-unpack-map-otbm-to-png-files-v2-0.250530/page-3)

Last edited:
Back