• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME/Map Editing - How to take one collective detailed screenshot of a map

nugo

Australia OT Mapper
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello All,

Im wanting to create a detailed screenshot of my entire map, i would rather not have to take 100 screenshots and copy paste them all together. The mini map export function in RME is not detail enough for what i need. Anyone know of a method/program to make this process easier?

Cheers

Hello @nugo,

sadly I do not know any method to do this. There might be one that I do not know though. I can imagine that the image size and file size will be way too much to upload.
You can try to zoom out as far as you can and see if this is enough of details, it's a bit more detailed than the minimap only.
I would be interested in a solution as well.

Can you maybe provide the detail level in a very small example?

Cheers

@Blackstone Yea its more for personal use, for something i am working on. Zooming all the way out doesn't give me the level of detail i need, ideally a mega picture at about this level of detail. I had a look through the thread history and found someone like 7 years ago asking the same thing but didnt really get a solution.

Last edited:
Back