• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME Mapeditor - Version 0.1

This isn't the only community out there, and he isn't exactly pissed off, he's more like annoyed :)
But he's also simply stating that what he gave out was not meant to be given out, that it's crappy, that it was meant just for beta testing and not real use, et cetera.

I think the one who posted this here is very disrespectful towards the author of the program who is practically uncredited. It's not released by anyone, least by SyncMaster and Mc-Pedro. They have simply leaked what they obtained from Remere or from someone else.

And Talaturen, would you like leakers? :)

Remere didn't want this released yet -- don't you think that this brings his reputation down a bit? He could have released a much better editor in the end, now people are using this and ranking him by the work he has done on this editor :blink:

I know that this isn't the only community, but too bad he stated it on a community that I cannot access. No, I don't like leakers, but this other community where Remere possibly stated that he doesn't want this to be leaked are ignoring that I don't want my files leaked and made me unable to access their website from my account.

As long as Remere has not stated it here on OtLand or some other place that I can access, that he don't want it to be posted here and somehow proof that he created this MapEditor, it will stay. I know that it's disrespectful __IF__ Remere doesn't want it to be posted, but I cannot know that he don't want it posted if he stated it somewhere I cannot read it, even if you give me a link.

Hm, so you suffer from stallmanism, I guess: "it may be there, but if it's not according to my moral stance, it does not exist". I fully respect that!

Frankly, he said something in the lines: "If it's already leaked, then let it be." Thing is, the posters did not properly credit him and made it seem like they are the authors.

Hm, so you suffer from stallmanism, I guess: "it may be there, but if it's not according to my moral stance, it does not exist". I fully respect that!

Frankly, he said something in the lines: "If it's already leaked, then let it be." Thing is, the posters did not properly credit him and made it seem like they are the authors.

I'm not saying that it does not exist, I'm saying that I cannot access the community where he possibly stated that and therefore I cannot checkup if it's true or not.

I've edited the first post and added 'Credits to Remere for the MapEditor' in bold now.

You know you can, so your statement is an equivalent of 'does not exist, at least for me'. It's a figure of speech ;)

The community we're talking about is also offline, so I can't access it either, but I'm pretty sure that anonymous read only access exists in that area of the forum. Now, let's not argue ;)

If you insist, I'll tell Remere to come here to this community and make a statement ... as soon as I can access the PM system of the other community

P.S. I'm sure Remere will be thankful for the credits ;)

You know you can, so your statement is an equivalent of 'does not exist, at least for me'. It's a figure of speech ;)

The community we're talking about is also offline, so I can't access it either, but I'm pretty sure that anonymous read only access exists in that area of the forum. Now, let's not argue ;)

If you insist, I'll tell Remere to come here to this community and make a statement ... as soon as I can access the PM system of the other community

P.S. I'm sure Remere will be thankful for the credits ;)

I didn't mean that I couldn't access it because it was offline, I've not tried to go there for months, but last time I tried to go there without a proxy my IP was banished (makes me unable to view it as a guest aswell, but last time I tried to go there was a few months ago, I'll see if they've lifted it when the community is up again).

Sizaro, not really -- it's just that you should respect other people's wishes in the future ;)

Talaturen, I have forgotten that there exists such a thing as a static IP. Country in which such a thing is a luxury for which you have to cash out another 400kn (about $90) that is not an often thing for a non-company.

Sizaro, not really -- it's just that you should respect other people's wishes in the future ;)

Talaturen, I have forgotten that there exists such a thing as a static IP. Country in which such a thing is a luxury for which you have to cash out another 400kn (about $90) that is not an often thing for a non-company.

They banned 213.114.244.*, and my IP has always been in that range.

Use these + and - ;
keyboard.bmp

how abut everyone just wait for the offical release

were there will be no bug and it will run fine
then you can injoy it and not have problems with so many bugs
that get you upset

how abut everyone just wait for the offical release

were there will be no bug and it will run fine
then you can injoy it and not have problems with so many bugs
that get you upset
I'll wait for it, but why not use this untill the offical release comes?
And if you got bugs, don't use it or stop complaining. Since Sizaro ain't the devolper he can't do a shit about it.
But if you have questions about it, feel free to ask.

And dude, mind ya own buissnes.

I'll wait for it, but why not use this untill the offical release comes?
And if you got bugs, don't use it or stop complaining. Since Sizaro ain't the devolper he can't do a shit about it.
But if you have questions about it, feel free to ask.

And dude, mind ya own buissnes.

How do you know?

Maybe i am Remere ? :D

How do you know?

Maybe i am Remere ? :D

Me think you not Remere. By the way, he's watching this thread and is fully aware of its existence, and has an account on this forum, but he does not wish to reveal himself. Thus I conclude you're not him.

Someone can post a a list of all commands and what they do? =]xD Btw nice mapeditor, its just ownage =D

Back