• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME Mapeditor - Version 0.1

Well, These shouldnt be out at the community yet, but its really nice, after all you will see how your map will be destroyed by that Map Editor, by its bugs ^^

Well if you dont know about the ramp tool and rotating chairs
Why dont you just add up items?
Thats how I did it, I goed to the .xml file and added must of all items there in an organized way. But all items arent supported. Like snowy walls and that

I'll post by XML File soon as I can

Well, These shouldnt be out at the community yet, but its really nice, after all you will see how your map will be destroyed by that Map Editor, by its bugs ^^

Well if you dont know about the ramp tool and rotating chairs
Why dont you just add up items?
Thats how I did it, I goed to the .xml file and added must of all items there in an organized way. But all items arent supported. Like snowy walls and that

I'll post by XML File soon as I can

fast please lol XD

RME Mapeditor stands for

Remere Mapeditor :blink:

RME doesn't stand for Remere. It stands for Remere's Map Editor. Therefore, RME Mapeditor is 'Remere's Map Editor Mapeditor'. Don't question me.

How do you know that?
<_<

1) I know Remere personally. He has never referred to himself as 'RME'.
2) I'm not an idiot who would think someone would refer to themself as such.
3) His topic in which he announced to the public community about his editor, showing of his features, was named 'RME mapping video' because he was showing off his mapeditor; not his mapping. RME meant 'Remere's Map Editor', not 'ReMerE'; and still means that.
4) (10:40:42 AM) Remere: RME is short for Remere's Map Editor, RETARDS!

Last edited:
Does anyone know why the editor will not work on windows xp home edition? Im experiencing the same problem as some others in this thread, saying to reinstall the application, but thers nothing really to reinstall... Ideas? Suggestions? I tried to use it on the two comps in my house, and both of them couldnt run the program for some odd reason..

why not post the RME Mapeditor on tibiafans too?

Last edited:
Remere is hoping to 100% finish his map editor by Dec 1st but is deffinately tossing up the idea of whether he will release it or sell it.

Back