• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME Mapeditor - Version 0.1

It was written in C++ using OpenGL and wxWidgets (both cross-platforming libraries), meaning it'll be easily converted to Linux and mac if it is opensource.

I certainly hope it will be, I'll probably play around with source alot. :)

Wow this is really awesome, I love the features it offers, but ofcourse its still in development so there is quite a few flaws, but yeh its really cool, thanks for posting it :)

Remere doesn't want this to be released yet. We had to ban Mc-Pedro and delete the thread from OpenLua cause Remere, GriZzm0, Silent Reaper and Pekay told us off..
I mean, Remere is the creator, he decides when it should be released..

But IF you've now got his permission, then thanks for the release!

This MapEditor works better than SimOne's, when it has a house system I'm sure it'll beat SimOne's MapEditor, because I've heard it'll be open-source too (written in C++ if I remember correctly).

Thanks for sharing this with us :thumbup:.

No problem, i wish everything could work on it ^_^

Remere doesn't want this to be released yet. We had to ban Mc-Pedro and delete the thread from OpenLua cause Remere, GriZzm0, Silent Reaper and Pekay told us off..
I mean, Remere is the creator, he decides when it should be released..

If he's really that adamant about it not being released yet, maybe I'll pull the links from TF too.

In any case I'll be deleting the thread until I hear otherwise. I thought it was only a "rather not" dealie. :/

Will be possible it to expect what after full version but? Is possible to know it?:rolleyes: It is bad my english :D

Remere did NOT want you to release it and i am really ceratin about that!

That doesn't matter, he won't get banned here like on other places and the thread will stay. Other communities are not listening to us about leaking so we are just doing the same against them.

omg, im always can't open this program on my windows XP.. i dont know why is working on windows 2003

Finally, I'm able to download this, lol.

Thanks for sharing, I'm testing as I type o.0

Back