• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME Mapeditor - Version 0.1

Omfg, This is the best thing that've come out this year in the OT Community :D, man just keep developping it, =D, fix the boats and the monsters and then all be cool, and this would be the best ot editor ever and every map will just grow !

Syncmaster, I have a question, was Remere okay with you releasing his editor, which isn't even finished yet ?

Omfg, This is the best thing that've come out this year in the OT Community :D, man just keep developping it, =D, fix the boats and the monsters and then all be cool, and this would be the best ot editor ever and every map will just grow !
Please remember, SyncMaster and MC-Pedro did not make this mapeditor, they stole it without credit from Remere on ******.

Syncmaster, I have a question, was Remere okay with you releasing his editor, which isn't even finished yet ?

No, Remere said they are not supposed to release it to the public. SyncMaster and Mc-Pedro will be IP banished permanently from ****** (from what I heard) and from some other OT Communities.

I took it from remere and released it?! So, ? What should you do? ^^
?
Kill me..

I took it from remere and released it?! So, ? What should you do? ^^
?
Kill me..

No! no! you right man!!! and the only thing you need to do is release it to us \o/ :p and all ppl being happy, if Remere dont like it, just release it himself, but not? then ppl stolen and release it for us! the scene say thank you man! 99% of windows is pirate, 99% of vmware is pirate, 99% of ppl watching movies are movies pirates, remere? wtf? heuaehaeuh :) Kill you? oh LOL!

Ps.: I dont speak english i know that \o/

Remere doesn't seem to care anymore anyway, I talked to him about it earlier. "Publicity is good" is what he said. :p

Laggy? Not for me. But there's one more thing, you can't rotate the chairs... :/

EDIT: There is also no way to set the house exit, it doesn't work...

EDIT2: Ramp Tool does not work.

yes you can rotate, just push the buttom R i think or other near

i think is better if can can change +/- booton for page down and up .i use a laptop and i need press two botton for do plus "+" and doesnt work for laptops

btw, redundancy ftw? 'RME Mapeditor' equates to 'Remere's Map Editor Mapeditor'...

I like the mountain autoborder.
But when it comes to decoration...
SimOne's mapeditor is better!

Back