• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved RME with Tibia 7.4 client

Angraft

Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm new with RME and I decided to join this community in order to see If I can get some help...
I want to start mapping just for learning and for having fun, and I want to map with client 7.4 of Tibia.

I have installed RME and the client mentioned. In RME i went to File-Properties and made the adjustement in the client version window, setting the default client version and the directory where 7.4 is.
But when I want to start a map there are lots of missing items that cannot load. For example, in te Terrain palette there's a black square where sea is supposed to be, and grass, etc. I know there are plenty tiles in the RAW section but it's a little annoying.

I just want to know why client 7.4 in RME feels weird, or bugged or that there are some missing files.
I would be so grateful If you can help me guys.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks you all.

Edit: I have been digging on the Internet in search for this type of problem but I didn't find anything useful.
If there are some recommendations about other programs like RME or anything that you want to say to me I will be glad to hear them. As I said before, my knowledge on this is very limited.

Last edited:
Hey man!! Thanks for the answer.
Now I can map without problem on 7.4 and I have installed the original map.
It's time for some creativity :D

Last edited:
Back