• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rockers vs Vaandals (Indestructible) [YOUTUBE]

not bad, but before uploading it check the video yourself first, now you got 1 clip in it 2 times. for the rest oke:D

Too zoomed in, it makes you want to go to the doctors to get glasses.

My opinion is u guys are pussies like hell, only sneak with 20 people and go defense after, and don't denie it;)

Btw, Undead Axer died by us 3 in yalahar while he wasn't pz on the west stairs of yalahar dp, to bad u didn't add that cam cuz u really failed there.

My opinion is u guys are pussies like hell, only sneak with 20 people and go defense after, and don't denie it;)

Btw, Undead Axer died by us 3 in yalahar while he wasn't pz on the west stairs of yalahar dp, to bad u didn't add that cam cuz u really failed there.

We fucked axer with 2 knights, beat it

Woot i can say, yes they won ppl are not coming to vent dont understand the orders, rockers always call a second team on fights, allow them think that they are pro

You were never the best guild in softcores...

The first ob against u We WON

Yeah, you guys were never the best. I'm not saying you're horrible, but most of the time you kill people you just have them ridiculously outnumbered, and 10 v 1 or 15 v 1 doesn't really take much skill. You've held your own in some battles like against the vaandals or whatever, but when you went against the Top Boys or these guys you were pretty much crushed.

You were never the best guild in softcores...

The first ob against u We WON

Give for us 250 lvls like u all in ob and come on :)

And u all are bad becasue we are still on youtube ? You insulting just becasue we post movies here, u dont have to post here this. Just watch and comment this in your dickhead.

There's a movie btw, where we pwned you. "Give for us 250 lvls"? What do you mean by that? Nobody is stopping you from leveling, unless you're too scared.

There's a movie btw, where we pwned you. "Give for us 250 lvls"? What do you mean by that? Nobody is stopping you from leveling, unless you're too scared.

Im saing that because reason who was win it's just your lvls and bots, don't think you have good pvp ;)

Back