• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rockers vs Vaandals (Indestructible) [YOUTUBE]

If you look at the cam where we ob'd you at dwarf bridge yesterday ull see we was 14 people? and i think the most of our mages are like 150 or so .. Qhope, Salvia etc, ye a few of us were higher but u got ur higher levels aswell like ronnesta bla bla and were around 25 surely. Was fun though, wanna do it again sometime, hit me on tajzon when u want another battle homies ;)

sfe, Mitch.

If you look at the cam where we ob'd you at dwarf bridge yesterday ull see we was 14 people? and i think the most of our mages are like 150 or so .. Qhope, Salvia etc, ye a few of us were higher but u got ur higher levels aswell like ronnesta bla bla and were around 25 surely. Was fun though, wanna do it again sometime, hit me on tajzon when u want another battle homies ;)

sfe, Mitch.

All our highest mages're completly retarded - we lost cuz they can't even use paralyze or mwal someone. We kicked them from our guild and i think we can do more without them.You can be sure we'll fight again ;]

they are a bit higher lvl than you biba, yeye but you are 2x many as the other teams ^^

wonder how you can lose with that big team, advice you to get better pvp and stop blaming other team for being hlvls ^^

@up, kicking your highest lvls wont make you better lol, and don't blame some member of your team for that you losing..

I like the attitude kacor, well u know ill get a team to fight again if im on ;) make it a regular thing if ye want :D. Will see how it goes if u kicked ur highest mages :S and o btw we wont/dont use combo bot against u dunnu if u guys did :D

sfe

Im saing that because reason who was win it's just your lvls and bots, don't think you have good pvp ;)

Yep, my level does all the mwalling and sding and running and stuff. Let me tell you something... If your team fails at something, blame yourselves, not your enemies. Just shows how weak you are.

they are a bit higher lvl than you biba, yeye but you are 2x many as the other teams ^^

wonder how you can lose with that big team, advice you to get better pvp and stop blaming other team for being hlvls ^^

@up, kicking your highest lvls wont make you better lol, and don't blame some member of your team for that you losing..

I don't blaming my team member cuz they aren't our team members.
We aren't 2x many as the othear teams just look at our guild at www.

Yep, my level does all the mwalling and sding and running and stuff. Let me tell you something... If your team fails at something, blame yourselves, not your enemies. Just shows how weak you are.

So turn off AntiParalyze bot and Dashes and play like a normal player. If you using bot you are loser and you know this you just can't play without bot loser. ON THE CAM ALL SEE WHEN OUR TEAM MAKE PARALYZE YOUR PPL immediately SAYS "EXURA", "UTANI GRAN HUR" etc. I think you guys have banished for bot on rl tibia and play here with bots. You are happy because you won, but we dont care because we fought without bot you fight with bot. Win with us without bot and then be happy -.-

Rockers ( Polish Team ) vs Vaandals ( Polish, Swedish, Bosniac, Brazil Team )

Hahaha made me day!

Rockers ( Polish Team ) vs Vaandals ( Polish, Swedish, Bosniac, Brazil Team )

Hahaha made me day!

It's Rockers ( Polish Team ) vs Vaandals ( Croatians,Bosnians and Swedens )

By the way Biba why u didnt put movies when ur team got damn in yalahar?

Back