• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rookgaard Bugs (its importante for us)

Breno Lelis

Reaction score
There are few bugs on Rookgaard. And as we know, Many peoples like to play in this part of tibia. Because this, rook isen't less important than main.

First Bug Detected: Someone of the editors fixed a door in katana quest (where have a ghoul inside), but don't fixed the key to open it. There is a key (can be found in chain armor quest) with number zero than don't open that. In all other part of rook nobody can found a key to open that room. Plese, check it. Also, the swite don't work.

Second Bug Deteted: In All quest on Rook the "quests" are empty. If you could introduce differents itens for do the rookers happy, it would be nice

Third Bug Detected: In the third mission of the quest with npc TOM, he say for us go to the teleport back of mino mage room. And we go and do the quest. We receive it: 12:28 You see a dwarven beard. It weighs 0.50 oz. It was once worn proudly by a dwarfish warrior - or maiden. And when we try to talk with TOM again he say nothing. What is happening? is it normal? And the healing of Dwarf Geomancer is very fast for rook players. We coulden't kill it in group. Please, check.

Fourth Bug Detected: The Antidote Potion aren't working.

THERE IS A THING VERY IMPORTANT YOU NEED TO REPAIR: THE TIME HEALING. IN GLOBAL NO VOCATIONS HEAL 1/1 hp/mp. HERE IN SOFTCORES IS THE SAME THING. DO YOU DON'T THING IT COULD BE BETTER?

The name of my character on rook is: Lilica Trupica, more informations, msg me in game.

sorry by my english, i'm from brazil and i never studed it.

Back