• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Router D-Link DIR-300 / AccMaker / RME

aerocell

Reaction score
Hi, I have a problem with my router. I added a port's in Port Forwarding, but.. I can't enter to my site - Accmaker! When I want to write in address myots(ex., I don't want to advertise).zapto.org I see only MY ROUTER PAGE.
Albo I please to pack the RME Map editor in *.rar or other, because I can't install that. I have a problem with "pakiet systemu windows nie może zostać zweryfikowany"(I don't remember that ;P), so please pack installed RME map editor for 8.54.

Thanks 4 any help

I don't know about your spefic router, But you want to go threw it and make sure your remote config and stuff is off on it, You can still log onto it threw a local ip but not one coming from your global. Also you might want to port forward ports 80 to your computer.

Back