• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer RoXoR 0.3.5pl1 Programmer

Noxsia

Reaction score
Hello,

Im looking for someone who can create me a full server with RoXoR map, I want it to run on 0.3.5pl1 database. I want all the features that you can find on the real RoXoR/1337 server, The scripts and so on. Should be bug free and so on, the one who made it for me last time (a friend) had several of bugs, i.e redskull bug, logout bug and so on. No bugs !

I do ofcourse pay, PM me.

Thanks

Last edited:
i can i have 1 ready with some custom shit in it but i only sell ;S

PM if u wanna buy

How much you are you willing to pay?
How will give you the seller/creator the money? (What way will you pay? Paypal/Daopay Etc etc)

0.2 scripts should work for 0.3, if there's a error in script just fix it, easy.

The server I had had alot of bugs. Which needed re-sourcing or something like that, someone told me that. I.e you can logout whenever, in whiteskull and all. redksull on one kill. No new scripts worked (100% installed them correctly) So I rather buy one.

Back