• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RoXoR 10.94+ project

Do you like it?

• Total voters

Styrax

Reaction score
Hello! I want to introduce you my roxor project with 10.94 items. Tell me if you like it or not... ;)
d0681456a3078[1].png

Last edited by a moderator:
It's too far away, would be much better for everyone to see if you did as this guide [Guide] How to take Ingame images properly so we can see closer how it really looks. From this point of view, it looks cool, but would be better if you posted closer printscreens, follow the guide and post like 6-7 screens of the map instead, promies people will enjoy it more!

Goodluck with the project otherwise.

I get that the original map isn't yours, so you aren't entirely to blame for the ugly shapes and whatnot, but why not just make your own map instead of spraying air freshener on a pile of shit?

its totally rubbish version of roxxor.
1. no mirror teleporter
2. monster teleports should be on the left of depo and darky style applied :) black tiles for roxxor only!
3. quests should be on the bottom
4. Right cart should have all the way around abyss with monsters on the way!

Wow all you critics. I think it is Ok. Roxor was meant to be a fun server and everchanging not a stamp out template type, give the guy a break.
BTW: I like it, it shows style and expansion.

Anyway, the last post of him was 3 years ago, I don't think it'll run anymore

Back