• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Rule Violations doesn't work

Zakhran

Pace
Reaction score
When i try to ban someone with ctrl + rule violations, this message appears:

Account is already banned

I tried to execute some sql querys, add custom banish systems, use /unban and anything works, anyone knows? :S Thanks

try use this unban.lua
Lua:
function onSay(cid, words, param, channel)
	if(param == '') then
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "Command param required.")
		return true
	end

local account, tmp = getAccountIdByName(param), true
	if(account == 0) then
		account = getAccountIdByAccount(param)
		if(account == 0) then
			doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "Player or account '" .. param .. "' does not exists.")
			return true
		end

tmp = false
	end

local ban = getBanData(account, BAN_ACCOUNT)
	if(ban and doRemoveAccountBanishment(account)) then
		local name = param
		if(tmp) then
			name = account
		end

doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, name .. " has been " .. (ban.expires == -1 and "undeleted" or "unbanned") .. ".")
	end

if(not tmp) then
		return true
	end

tmp = getIpByName(param)
	if(isIpBanished(tmp) and doRemoveIpBanishment(tmp)) then
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "IP Banishment on " .. doConvertIntegerToIp(ip) .. " has been lifted.")
	end

local guid = getPlayerGUIDByName(param, true)
	if(guid == nil) then
		return true
	end

ban = getBanData(guid, BAN_PLAYER, PLAYERBAN_LOCK)
	if(ban and doRemovePlayerBanishment(guid, PLAYERBAN_LOCK)) then
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, "Namelock from " .. param .. " has been removed.")
	end

ban = getBanData(guid, BAN_PLAYER, PLAYERBAN_BANISHMENT)
	if(ban and doRemovePlayerBanishment(guid, PLAYERBAN_BANISHMENT)) then
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, param .. " has been " .. (ban.expires == -1 and "undeleted" or "unbanned") .. ".")
	end

return true
end

dude you get any errors in console?

I have no problems with /unban command, and i didn't get any error in the console, when i try to use right click + rule violation to ban someone, the following message appears:
Account is already banned, or also Unable to perform action, idk wth its happenin here! Thanks anyways

Linux, and the server is compiled perfectly! idk.. also i tried to use a talkaction /ban Nick, comment, time, and the player got banned, but after 5 seconds can loggin again.. Maybe any error in db? or anything like that..

For a long time had the same problem, what it is that the server that used is old and functions as well as didN'T work rule violation and try use comand ban and works
i have dude you don't get any error in console?

Back