• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Runescape

If you are going to Willdy go Rune knife then g maul thats epic. almost 100% kill if you know how to spec with g maul :p.

Btw how did you get 31M?

I have 20 dutch friends on my skype list, people that I know for almost years.

They gave me more but I lost most of it on gambling ._.

And actually I don't love rune knives, magic shortbow>G maul is good if you understand how attack delay works.

Incase you think I am lying...

I1Zq7O.png

6m up today, how it happend?
I was getting crafting levels so I could make the family crest quest to make cooking easier, when a guy came up saying "sell d claws 8m" so I said to myself "this must be a good thing since I could sell it for 12m at G.E" so I went and bought it and then discovered that people sell it for 6m or less so I was shocked knowing that I just wasted 2m.
Next thing I do and it comes in my mind that I bet claws in gambling, so I went to W2 and spied on a guy who seemed to be legit, asked him how much if I bet claws he said 14m, so I bet after waiting for the right moment which is getting opposite from the flower color several times before betting the color you want. So I bet him and win, and then I said to myself I will risk it and bet another 1m since it doesn't matter as I already made 5m, so if I lose 1m I would still be 4m up today. I bet him and won.
And this is all thanks to the guy who was selling claws for 2m more and me being stupid buying it instantly. Keep in mind that I would have lost the claws in betting and this is 90% luck and 10% skills.

F2NDcB.png

Got 72 cooking by making tunas and 40 crafting and I am heading for 40 mining and 40 smithing and 59 magic to make the "Family Crest" quest.

hyur2.png

I went gambling today, and I gotta say...I got really lucky, will I be able to make it to 50m bank? That's what I will be trying to do today.

i]l7o6.png

Gambling and making bank, almost lost all my money doubling today

New bank:

gT90EE.png

Quitting Runescape, not worth wasting the time to play a game that will be destroyed in 5 days.

Have fun bros!

Back