• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Runescape

If you're level 138, you'll fight a level 138 which means he will also have all skills maxed, so he isn't a pure.

What you've just said made no sense.

I never PVP-ed. Actually I did but sucked so I dunno much info about it.

Update:

Bought membership, got 12 spins and loyalty points :)

This is currently my skills, gonna try to get 57 before I sleep today.

1z1ejhl.png

I guess my first 99 skill with that account would be cooking, what about you?

Double XP weekend next week! What you skilling?

I am like 600k from 99 RC so should be starting my next 99 by then. Thinking getting 70 prayer fast then herb for the rest of the major boost (1.8x to 1.1x) then get back to defence to 99.

Double XP weekend next week! What you skilling?

I am like 600k from 99 RC so should be starting my next 99 by then. Thinking getting 70 prayer fast then herb for the rest of the major boost (1.8x to 1.1x) then get back to defence to 99.

I dunno will I continue the dungeon all-round exp or wc.

I am 64 strength and training as we are speaking, hopefully going for 67 today.

I am dungeoneering so I am expecting to bring my attack skills to 60 and fishing, wc and fm to 70.

Couldn't get it to even 65 :( atleast I got 4 levels today.

D4M4hL.png

Now I go to sleep and once I wake up I try to get 65 :D

I won the pumpkin amulet on SOF, double exp until 60k exp :D

Time to get 70 str :3

Me getting 50 attack V

[video=youtube;GmYNPgcdhXQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmYNPgcdhXQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Not quite sure yet, but I am sticking on 50 attack for a while, so I guess that makes me a gmaul pure :)

Edit:

My bank is equal 31M

If you are going to Willdy go Rune knife then g maul thats epic. almost 100% kill if you know how to spec with g maul :p.

Btw how did you get 31M?

Back