• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Runescape

If somebody plans to bot dungeons. You gotta try the free Master Dungeon script at power bot. THAT SHIT IS AMAZING!

My obsidian maul pure is so far so good, I don't really play that much because of school and Dayz D:

1610213.png

Eh, 1 million is like $1 which is like 10 minutes work irl? =s

Make 100 mill and I'll be impressed! :D

100 mil buys average high end gear set, a top set costs like 1b.

Partyhats generally 1.7b minimum and a blue? You cant even carry enough gold for it you need atleast 2.3B so cash+items lol. Basic irl thats worth like $1000

There is nothing called best, if you're good at one of these things then it's the best for you.

This might help you

Skills doesn't matter, if you focus on one skill you'll get bored and eventually will quit.

Mucho Gracias.

Oh i don't know how the friends list works yet, but if you want to add me my name is "Wrecognize"

Last edited:
2u9pkox.jpg

What's best to take, lamp or the mysterious box? Or are those other items worth anything, which i doubt, i've seen flax, potatos & clay :p

Can you explain me what are pures?

Pures are people who focuses on one skill for having an advantage over people in pvp for being lower cb with higher skills.

Like for an example, level 50 with 20 str 20 atk 20 mage 20 range 20 prayer will fight against a person who is same level but only 20 atk and 70 str.

The second guy is a pure because he focused on certain skills to be good in pvp, pures are never meant to be mains.

Pures tend to win more than a main in pvp.

Pures aren't loved for being over powered.

Edit: Also same as me, I will be 60 str and fighting people with like 30 atk and 20 str, meaning that i will pwn them very well.

Pures are people who focuses on one skill for having an advantage over people in pvp for being lower cb with higher skills.

Like for an example, level 50 with 20 str 20 atk 20 mage 20 range 20 prayer will fight against a person who is same level but only 20 atk and 70 str.

The second guy is a pure because he focused on certain skills to be good in pvp, pures are never meant to be mains.

Pures tend to win more than a main in pvp.

Pures aren't loved for being over powered.

Edit: Also same as me, I will be 60 str and fighting people with like 30 atk and 20 str, meaning that i will pwn them very well.

But if my main has all fighting skills at level 99 will pures be a problem?

Back