• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Runescape

R

Runes

RuneScape is a fantasy massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) released in January 2001 by Andrew and Paul Gower, and developed and published by Jagex Games Studio. It is a graphical browser game implemented on the client-side in Java, and incorporates 3D rendering. The game has over 200 million accounts created and is recognised by the Guinness World Records as the world's largest free MMORPG and the most updated game.

It was updated recently adding new graphics and changing the game we know today.

Old Runescape:
rg59jq.png

New screenshots:
readyarmadylfan.jpg

Saradomin's_Encampment_Graphic_Leak.png

img-01-17-2012-20-20-13-e1326867707552.png

TRAILER:
[video=youtube;ajz5Poh_giI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajz5Poh_giI[/video]
TRAILER 2:
RuneScape Trailer - YouTube

So anybody playing Runescape? I have been playing it for 2 years, and I quited and after I saw this major changes I started playing again. Let me know!

It's like Tibia, full of botters.
It's their only source of income.

FU*ck runescape now. it was best from 2001-2007.

Everyhting was so fun.

I remember Willdy and the clan wars pure vs pure. 1 round in willdy i came back with 4 rune plate 4 rune skimmy 1rune 2h..

but now everyhting is so boring with that game

I would play, but my account got locked and I can't unlock it because I forgot the email I used for unlocking it...hard to explain.

Give the guys a break, they are trying to make the game come to life with losing nearly millions of players. Jagex is not money hungry. Yes, you can pay and be a member but that gives you auras and items don't lose stats, which as a non-member you can fix.

Give the guys a break, they are trying to make the game come to life with losing nearly millions of players. Jagex is not money hungry. Yes, you can pay and be a member but that gives you auras and items don't lose stats, which as a non-member you can fix.
lol, runescape as a non-member is impossible, only way to gain levels is by becoming member. I'm not saying you get less by not being member but it takes ALOT more time to gain levels when you're free user.

I used to play this in the last summer, Made a level 79 pure. 99 str/60 attack

It was fun until I got hacked for my santa. GG

lol, runescape as a non-member is impossible, only way to gain levels is by becoming member. I'm not saying you get less by not being member but it takes ALOT more time to gain levels when you're free user.

But member items cannot be used on free to play worlds therefore there is no advantage.

And it's very easy to level as f2p, heck I had a f2p pure and it was owning everyone with dat rune 2h :D

But member items cannot be used on free to play worlds therefore there is no advantage.

And it's very easy to level as f2p, heck I had a f2p pure and it was owning everyone with dat rune 2h :D
Umm? When I was member I played on member worlds, why would I play on free worlds?

Umm? When I was member I played on member worlds, why would I play on free worlds?

I was answering your question since you were giving an impression that f2p is useless.

tbh there is nothing better than bowing and boom dds spec rambo!

Back