• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Runescape

Say goodbye to your little friend. I doubt your account still exists. After so much changes I think they deleted the unactive accounts for taking database.

My account that I created 7 years ago and haven't logged on for 3 years still exist when i checked it last month.

If someone wants my account they can have it lol, i never really like runescape myself. played it cause i had friends that played it just message me ill give u stat's and info if you want it.

If someone wants my account they can have it lol, i never really like runescape myself. played it cause i had friends that played it just message me ill give u stat's and info if you want it.

Sure it sounds good.

Nevermind my account isnt worth having it suxs i guess... 79 WC 60 atk 51 str 41 def 34 pray 11 Magic 34 mining 30 fishing 37 fire and 164k + bunch of stuff in bank.

If you still want it message me.

RS sux now, best was before where there was PK etc back in 2007 if u played it...

i have chars from 2003 and one is level 113 non member dont play anymore tho just log in once in a while for old time sake good times old wilderness pk, anyways a Oldschool private runescape server is coming up incredibly soon and a ton of people are joining when it starts free to play
http://www.projectrsc.com/

That would be awesome, and I would love you forever :3 Add me on there or just PM, I'm on now if you want to give me some stuff now.

That would be awesome, and I would love you forever :3 Add me on there or just PM, I'm on now if you want to give me some stuff now.

I have a account that I got day ago and a new char I don't have any items. I have an old account I will try to get it back :3

I used to play this in the last summer, Made a level 79 pure. 99 str/60 attack

It was fun until I got hacked for my santa. GG

Same, I was botting and a few days after I got to 99 str/60 atk I got banned :D:D Only made a few PK trips :(
I remember we did a riot with rsbot forums or smthing and it was massive :D We all made lvl 3-s and started trolling around spamming, cutting all the trees from others & all sorts of other shit it was so fcking fun :D After that I never played again

Same, I was botting and a few days after I got to 99 str/60 atk I got banned :D:D Only made a few PK trips :(
I remember we did a riot with rsbot forums or smthing and it was massive :D We all made lvl 3-s and started trolling around spamming, cutting all the trees from others & all sorts of other shit it was so fcking fun :D After that I never played again

What bot did you use? I am using RSBot and I have 30 mining :3

Back