• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Runescape

I find it odd, runescape is one of the few games where leveling is fun:huh:

I am using it for mining and stuff that is boring. I am not hardcore botter, just a casual one. Hardcore ones will get raped by a nuke bot this month.

- - - Updated - - -

They just perfomed a nuke bot, I am not banned...shissshhh....

I find it odd, runescape is one of the few games where leveling is fun:huh:

It's true because you don't level from just killing a monster, you level from leveling your skills which there are many that increases your combat level.

I started school, I can't play many games and I am already playing Dayz and Cyntara ot.

It's true because you don't level from just killing a monster, you level from leveling your skills which there are many that increases your combat level.

I started school, I can't play many games and I am already playing Dayz and Cyntara ot.

Currently botting my ass of for woodcutting and firemaking! #JagexSuxMahBallz #Chickens!

Fresh, send me your bot. I want to bot my WC and stuff. I can't install epicbot either, they are having a problem.
And whats your ingame name? PM it to me.

Might start a pure w/c for luls

Currently botting my ass of for woodcutting and firemaking! #JagexSuxMahBallz #Chickens!

I botted in this game since 2009 and not a single banishment on any of my account happend, basically aslong as you bot like 6-8 hours a day you're fine.

But if you bot 24/7 then you're surely gonna get banned.

Powerbot and Epicbot are the best bots, although Epicbot is better for combat training.

Join the powerbot forums, I bought and sold tons of gold there before.

I botted in this game since 2009 and not a single banishment on any of my account happend, basically aslong as you bot like 6-8 hours a day you're fine.

But if you bot 24/7 then you're surely gonna get banned.

Powerbot and Epicbot are the best bots, although Epicbot is better for combat training.

Join the powerbot forums, I bought and sold tons of gold there before.

I heard before powerbot was hacking people when I was on RSBuddy.

Prolly bullshit.

They are not hacking people, it's a virus on their computer that does it. Potato skin update your Java!

Here's my future $$ maker.

CB Level 62.

Finally found an email for account help, so hopefully I can get my old account back! Sadly, they said it will up to 4 weeks due to high demand <_< Let's hope it takes but a few days. If anyone is wondering why I'm stressing out about this old account is because I have weeks of farmed barrows sets, 100k flax, 2 full dragon sets (chain body), 50mil cash, and Rune Set (G), and Zamorak Rune Armor.

Last edited:
I bot 3-4 hours everyday and everytime I get a random. I don't know why am I the only one getting screwed? o_O

- - - Updated - - -

Not so rare but weeeee! :D
LZVPq.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, my bot gets stuck at bank when I bank logs.. -.-

I bot 3-4 hours everyday and everytime I get a random. I don't know why am I the only one getting screwed? o_O

- - - Updated - - -

Not so rare but weeeee! :D
LZVPq.png

My friend in my previous clan won 200m prize.

I've personally won a millionish prize not sure if it was the 1m or 10m D:

I won a lamp earlier and im not members dafuqqqqqqqqqqqqq

& 2 hours later, from mining level 7 to 30. GG, hallo coal

ign - Beetch

Used to play Runescape back in like... 2002-2004, got to level 54, ign was Frieza98 I think... All I know is i was a god then and then I got bored... Runescape is boring, it's boring me... Then I told it, give tibia another player, tibia loves players.

You guys are pussies. I botted for 24 hours today(yesterday)

I am waiting for the news.

Jagex isn't cipsoft, if your account is used in a way that is not humanily possible then you will be put in the botting list.

Back