• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sad day for me <.< 1 day left at work

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello..

Today I found out I got 1 more day at work, and that's monday, and that's it.. they can't afford have me left, they would like to, but can't keep me..

Once again I'm back at Square 1, but this time one year older then I was last time.. (World economic crises)

I thank Bush for make me lose my last job which was connected to Volvo/Scania.

This time I'm not sure what to thank..

sad-cat.jpg

at least be respect full and don't start with insult me/flaming, I'm not on mood for that <.<

That was kinda nice salary to be your first job :eek:

GL Finding a new one :) hard nowadays :(

it wasn't my first "real job"..

was my second..

my first was the volvo/scania thing..

before that I was like working a few days/weeks on different things..

So you are working with the same "lön", but 1 day more than usual?
That sucks..

It seems like many sweds doesn't know the english word for "lön" :p
It could be salary, pay-check or simply, "how much you make?" :D hah

Sorry about your job, though. Just hang in there, my brother just got back his job today after a few months of waiting ;) I bet your luck is about to get better.

It seems like many sweds doesn't know the english word for "lön" :p
It could be salary, pay-check or simply, "how much you make?" :D hah

Sorry about your job, though. Just hang in there, my brother just got back his job today after a few months of waiting ;) I bet your luck is about to get better.

lön = is your payment when your working in us you got payment for work, thats lön your got your lön for working.

I'm sorry for you, Limannen. All I can say is to hang in there and try to find a new job. A better one hopefully. Keep it up. :)

I'm sorry for you, Limannen. All I can say is to hang in there and try to find a new job. A better one hopefully. Keep it up. :)

you said sorry to the wrong guy xD haha

btw realsoft feelin bad for ya ;s

going to search job related either to Guard, Sea or trucker (B-Truck! not A)

hopefully I find something of that, because I love two of them ;D

What kind of guard? Like a guard who's walking at supermarkets and such or a guard who's guarding the front door on a nightclub?

Back