• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Saga] Yaharma screenies

Seren

AEsoft Staff Member
Reaction score
well, this is a city i'm working on for Saga, and i'm sure people will recognize which city it is, though it's called Yaharma in this ot. it's not 100% done yet, still gotta look deeper into more details, but hey, i think i'm doing good for a new mapper

yaharma3.png

yaharma4.png

yaharma5.png

yaharma2.png

yaharma1.png

yaharma6.png

This is souly my work, except for the last picture (which Neon did the fountain, and not sure who did the mountain)

PS: Sorry bout the extra white at the end of each pic, didn't notice it was there when saving the pics :S

I love the big stone near the overgrown fountain. Really nice work Seren!

@Epic
I donated some of my mapping for them.

@Topic
Looking really nice Seren :D! Keep it up, you doing good to be new :D
But, add more Bushes, looks Abit empty :) (On the last picture)

And give me that mapeditor with new Sprites :(!!

And btw, is that Revamp of Evulotions? :O

You've revamped Evolution city very smooth and nice! Good job!

Yaharma? You mean, evolutions.

You mean, learn to read? jeez some people r just so stupid.

thanks to everyone else, and yeah, i'm not done with the last pic, considering i didn't do much on it but i wanted to go to sleep. :p

Looks nice :) One thing I would change thought is to add borders where the mud is covering the road since it looks squary. Any idea why the pics loads slowly? Maybe wrong pic format or wrong host, not sure, but they take very long time to load ^^

Some nice mapping, although I agree first that the presumably worn/broken away street tiles would look better not so squared off, but also that the last shot looks a bit empty and would say it could stand more plants/detail. The fountain, though, combined with the rock formation to its left are what stand out most to me.

hope to see more

she did say it's not 100% done yet =P
i'm probably gunna finish off the nature pass, etc and past the mt. <--

You mean, learn to read? jeez some people r just so stupid.

thanks to everyone else, and yeah, i'm not done with the last pic, considering i didn't do much on it but i wanted to go to sleep. :p

Just so you know, you have my premission to use the mountain i made, but you may not use the cave beneath it.

Back