• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

~Saga's Official Mapping Thread~

ima post some screenies for a change, of "The Island"! dun dun dunn... wont go into detail cuz it's actually a very important and secret island in-game.
SO PEOPLE DON'T START POSTING GAY COMMENTS!!!: This place was worked on by a few people (Me, Madi, Neon, Spoof), so i'm not taking credit for it all.

island1k.png

island2.png

island3.png

island4.png

and YES! This is unfinished work and there's actually a HELL lot more to this island (mainly underground, which i am not showing because it's a huge spoiler/some of it isnt 100% done anyways)

This place was worked on by a few people (Me, Madi, Neon, Spoof), so i'm not taking credit for it all.

island1k.png

You mean by Neon right? So "Saga" is a custom map using the work of all the other mappers that had made showoff's? Cool skills

I don't like the last one , sorry.

island4.png

So much Jungle Trees or whatever it's called.
and about the waterfall the water the waterfall is poured on can't be as light as this because it's 2 waterfalls if you want to make it light then it have to be bigger.

Last edited:
You mean by Neon right? So "Saga" is a custom map using the work of all the other mappers that had made showoff's? Cool skills

I donated some mappings for them.

You mean you're retarded? Yes. Neon only made the waterfall area and even that has been finished and edited by others. that's it, nothing else from him in those last pics. And yes, Saga is a custom map using the work of many different people. No, not from all their showoffs, but just from work themselves. And yes, thanks, we know we have skills =]

and thank you, XxX =P

Wth is TAWOT XD?

Sounds like a woman that looks into the future xD

Pretty nice anyways :D

I still can't get myself in liking your (saga's) mapping.. tho I don't like anyone's mapping :p (only a few)

But keep it up, it's better than the most mappings :p

Back